Somali upper class subculture?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods deleted my earlier post cuz I listed a lower number for "our" (somali) IQ. Let me see if they gonna delete this new comment with a "our" high IQ.

Somalis have an IQ of 145. We the smartest pple on earth.

You’ve been saying 68 iq people think you’re self hater

Somali upper class... basically if ur family back home has multiple estates, drivers/gardeners/cooks, and rarely ask for dahabshiil money...

And if ur family in the West is well educated with high paying careers..

Welcome to the club

:trumpsmirk:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Mods deleted my earlier post cuz I listed a lower number for "our" (somali) IQ. Let me see if they gonna delete this new comment with a "our" high IQ.

Somalis have an IQ of 145. We the smartest pple on earth.
I need to chop off your thick head and eat it. You're one crazy mofo.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I need to chop off your thick head and eat it. You're one crazy mofo.
M4.png

Djibouti is very poor but just like any stable country, there are few people from all over the world.
Noticed djibouti girls are too liberal there religious once but the girls are more liberal,are there too many foreigners with all the army camps and such?which year did you leave?

yes I agree there's africans from Senegal here etc working and they get somali girls they even marry them there's a isaaq lady that divorced her broke husband for a old Congolese computer tech doo money rules rlly

Madow are almost nonexistent in djibouti yet you'll even see some Djiboutian xalimos who are married to Madows. my French tutor was a guy from Congo. him and all his Madow friends were dating Somali women lol.

:faysalwtf:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Noticed djibouti girls are too liberal there religious once but the girls are more liberal,are there too many foreigners with all the army camps and such?which year did you leave?
I left djibouti back in 2008 and haven't gone back ever since. Djibouti is too hot and expensive so most business foreigners avoid to live there. Besides afars, there are Djiboutian Yemenis, some Ethiopians and whites.

I left djibouti back in 2008 and haven't gone back ever since. Djibouti is too hot and expensive so most business foreigners avoid to live there. Besides afars, there are Djiboutian Yemenis, some Ethiopians and whites.
Is it normal to for somalis to date before marriage,also marry outside?

How poor is djibouti @Hybrid @diana amna and why are Madows going there

Djibouti is expensive electricity here is highest because we take it from Ethiopia I'm surprised how some ppl have loads of kids when life here is mad hard and expensive so the women marrying goboye and oromo are marrying women that can provide atl3ast 10 $ usd a day usually pretty young girls aim to marry wealthy older men that got cash and work to leave comfortably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts