Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
If Ethiopia Djibouti Kenya Tanzania Uganda are getting one why cant we
SomRail1.jpg

Why not one from Berbera to Hargeisa? Apart from that i will absolutely be glad to fund this, as long as it reaches every part of Somaliweyn, if the whole of the somlai-inhabited territories are economically linked there will be no need for fighting. This is a great step, our own EU.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Why not one from Berbera to Hargeisa? Apart from that i will absolutely be glad to fund this, as long as it reaches every part of Somaliweyn, if the whole of the somlai-inhabited territories are economically linked there will be no need for fighting. This is a great step, our own EU.

That should be a cargo railway probably reduce most trucks of the highway (2 way asphalt road) and stop its damage

Bohol

VIP
Well since this looks like it will benefit the central areas of Somaliland + Sanaag, I will support it. :siilaanyosmile:

A train line is a great way to connect our countries. :nvjpqts:

In 2050 we will finally have a railway system while other nations will have bases on Mars by then :mjcry:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
What would a train be called in somali :cosbyhmm: we can't use tarayn. Maybe degdegleh:heh: warya degdegleyda joojiya:heh:

I think this is very good idea but most places in this map are inhabited by low population.

Anyway I will never fund this because its expensive to maintain railways and to build it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts