Somali Uncles Take Tribalism To A New Length, They Are Now Being Tribalistic In A Mosque

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
its okay to have qabiil. but if we use a normal thing to poison ourslves qabiil should be banned.

Qabiil was okay until we destroyed the country over it.

It’s clear more than ever that Somalis are unable to be responsible with qabiil.

So like children, it needs to be confiscated from them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Qabiil was okay until we destroyed the country over it.

It’s clear more than ever that Somalis are unable to be responsible with qabiil.

So like children, it needs to be confiscated from them.
Qabil is our idol but we have failed to destroy it

This reminds me of my father's abti who couldn't hold it in during his son's funeral.

As soon as he saw me he went on a tangent about Isaaq and SL, that was the day I deemed it a mental illness.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
This reminds me of my father's abti who couldn't hold it in during his son's funeral.

As soon as he saw me he went on a tangent about Isaaq and SL, that was the day I deemed it a mental illness.

At a fucking funeral?!

GIF by MOODMAN

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I wouldn’t be surprised if Somalis in Yowm ul Qiyama start talking about qabiil.

They’ll be boasting about how many of their relatives went to upper heavens and which qabiilis are overrepresented in Hell.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well Qabilism is a powerful identity. U can't just abandon it if u lived with it for many decades. They will just have to DIE with it

Xoxoxo

VIP
Somalis are descended from one of the cursed bani Israel Tribes, this is what they used to do also
More and more I think about this. In the bible those people were described as very cocky and ignorant people (ehum sounds familiar?) either way according to the bible they would be forever cursed

Trending

Latest posts