Somali Uncles Take Tribalism To A New Length, They Are Now Being Tribalistic In A Mosque

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
This is a very old problem. It's not new at all. There's a Fiqishini admin mosque and a Omar Mohamud admin mosque in the city I grew up in. Those who politically hate or are unsupportive of both clans just go to the Arab or Pakistani mosques.

This was a big issue back in the day though. Those under 40 don't care and will go to whatever mosque is closest to them. But the old heads are stuck in their old ways and their little kids ask their abo why they drove past 3 Sunni mosques for Eid prayer, totally oblivious that they're supporting their qabiil or clan friends.

This is a very old problem. It's not new at all. There's a Fiqishini admin mosque and a Omar Mohamud admin mosque in the city I grew up in. Those who politically hate or are unsupportive of both clans just go to the Arab or Pakistani mosques.

This was a big issue back in the day though. Those under 40 don't care and will go to whatever mosque is closest to them. But the old heads are stuck in their old ways and their little kids ask their abo why they drove past 3 Sunni mosques for Eid prayer, totally oblivious that they're supporting their qabiil or clan friends.
but the somali elders on mosques are a pain in the ass, they grow bitter as they grow old, nothing like pakistani and arab elders who are very welcoming

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I remember in Toronto this mosque was joint Somali than the MJs lost the vote to control Mosque finances and rebelled and created their own mosque. They fought the Leelkase and OG mosque admin and felt entitled to funds :mjlol:

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ #DefundUN
Staff Member
I remember in Toronto this mosque was joint Somali than the MJs lost the vote to control Mosque finances and rebelled and created their own mosque. They fought the Leelkase and OG mosque admin and felt entitled to funds :mjlol:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could imagine these kinda xoolo making dua based on tribal beefs

You're the most malicious qabiilist on this forum, you pretend to be a Majeerteen man on here whilst knowing full well that you are Marehan. You lie on here all the time, so you can pretend your uncle Farmaajo has support among other groups yet you have the nerve to judge others. What a disgraceful, hypocritical, pathological liar you are.

You call other people Xoolo? At least animals have the sense and pride to claim their real fathers.

Last edited:

My friend is from oslo and he said he and other young people stopped going to the Somali mosque. It’s not about qabil purely. The mosques in Uk are government funded and there is a lot of money at stake for these people

My friend is from oslo and he said he and other young people stopped going to the Somali mosque. It’s not about qabil purely. The mosques in Uk are government funded and there is a lot of money at stake for these people

The Conservatives cut funding for many things including education, I highly doubt they fund mosques.

The Conservatives cut funding for many things including education, I highly doubt they fund mosques.
sorry I meant the mosques in norway are government funded, not uk. I know uk is the opposite. We were joking the other day if they were in uk they would run away from running a mosque as there isnt money in it. For example my friend is imaam in a mosque in birmingham and people set up direct debit to pay 10 pound a mounth for the running of the mosque

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
It is not all Somalis doing it. It is very particular clan of Somalis who do this often. Lol

Trending

Latest posts