Somali UK rappers. Cringe

Muji

VIP
These guys are from the streets telling their story. Drake is a child actor raised by a white woman

These guys are from governmental housing and ceydh money. You think they were raised in the slums? Go and look at how Somalis in South Africa are living

Can't lie all these english speaking mali youts are bakhti :manny:

I rate scandis though, they have some decent products.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

How on earth can you rate FOB scandis who get golden showers from Kurds and Afghans kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :drakelaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How on earth can you rate FOB scandis who get golden showers from Kurds and Afghans kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :drakelaugh:

Say what?
5560.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

It is very strange to look at a bunch of somalis whom u think u know from the local somali mall just scrawling about with their loud sandals and loud baasto munching sounds, to be rapping and pretending to be hard core adoons. Even their soft, female like body betrays the affront they are putting on. Its an out of body observation i am having
manny.png

Somalis in Europe have not tasted real hunger or struggle.

Why are they emulating African Americans who live in actual slums, who have a traumatising history and a government that neglects/terrorises them?

Europe has free healthcare, free education and normal police officers.

These stupid ciyaalo suuq need to be locked up in Somalia, let them get some real inspiration for their stupid rhymes.

When they get locked up, people will cry "hebel was a miskeeeeen". Sure.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis in Europe have not tasted real hunger or struggle.

Why are they emulating African Americans who live in actual slums, who have a traumatising history and a government that neglects/terrorises them?

Europe has free healthcare, free education and normal police officers.

These stupid ciyaalo suuq need to be locked up in Somalia, let them get some real inspiration for their stupid rhymes.

When they get locked up, people will cry "hebel was a miskeeeeen". Sure.

9437.jpg