Somali Uber drivers; the ultimate qashinimo gatekeepers

Doing any type of saqajaan activity has become VERY RISKY recently. I've had to cancel so many rides because the driver's some Somali adeer who probably knows my family.

The cancellation fees are starting to add up, these adeer's are fucking things up :damn::damn:

Doing any type of saqajaan activity has become VERY RISKY recently. I've had to cancel so many rides because the driver's some Somali adeer who probably knows my family.

The cancellation fees are starting to add up, these adeer's are fucking things up :damn::damn:

tbf they don’t care. Just sit in the back and don’t talk.

The lil eye tings aswell i legit need to learn how to drive soon cus whenever that happened i had to deal with a nigga huffin and puffin
They look at you with such contempt wallahi. Chill the f*ck out adeer, it's not like I dropped trou and took a shit on your backseat :draketf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Just wear a mask and put the hoodie or hat on, or do your eyes expose you?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP

Aren't you reer London? The buses and trains take you fast wherever you are going then cars nowadays days. So much traffic now it's better to use a bike

What a joke

What exactly are you doing that needs this level of secrecy? :mugshotman:

GemState

36/21
VIP

Just claim Sudanese or something. Unless you have a distinctly Somali name then you could get away with it

I can not risk my life being alone with Somali abtis loool, many of them try to flirt with minors Somali girls :damn::damn:imagine a Somali edo who is over 50 and who tries to flirt with 15-20 year old guys
C215FE7F-886D-4233-8C7E-9D8B4FDD61C4.jpeg

:susp:

Trending