Somali Twitter Is Infuriated

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The pro-homosexual bill has infuriated somali twitter. This was the original post:
Huge somali political analyst commented on it:
Some of them laughed:

Jeesto

VIP
"Hay'ada culimada":faysalwtf: So Sheikhs have NGO's now:ayaanswag:
Why do i have a feeling that they're sponsored by Aabo Saudi Arabia?:jaynerd:
Somalis have bigger issues to worry about right now than what two persons do in a beedroom. Secure water, food and peace for your community markaas kaalay hadal:francis:
And what is wrong with introducing safe sex to the people?:umwhat:Most Somalis lose their virginity during their teenage years just like eveyone else. Waxan eega.:wtfdis:
Someone needs to lecture these so called sheikhs. Nacalaa iyo wahaabiydadooda:farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
If this is true then it is a collective L for all somalis. :damn:Why do we keep getting L after L.
giphy.gif

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If this is true then it is a collective L for all somalis. :damn:Why do we keep getting L after L.
giphy.gif
There is no "if" in this. It will never happen come on even If it happened 99% of Somalis in Somalia would've joined Al-Shabab.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Fake news! I gotta go alarm the Somali twitter defence ministry:noneck:
>Somalia
>Same sex marriage legalised
:cryinglaughsmiley:

Definitely fake news :camby:
giphy.gif
Substantiate your claims
It's prolly a gossip ay suuqa kasoo maqleen, nacalaa:chrisfreshhah:
IT IS NOT FAKE NEWS

Start it from 2:50. He'll say "sharciga cusub waa la ansixiyay" which means "the new law has been accepted/confirmed"
The somali passport has "gender" on it but not "sex". It was part of the bill.
The president was asked about it and he defended it.
The law has been in place for over a year. Most of the general public don't know about it.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
IT IS NOT FAKE NEWS

Start it from 2:50. He'll say "sharciga cusub waa la ansixiyay" which means "the new law has been accepted/confirmed"
The somali passport has "gender" on it but not "sex". It was part of the bill.
The president was asked about it and he defended it.
The law has been in place for over a year. Most of the general public don't know about it.
That is from 2016 and it's August 2017:browtf:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Somalia is getting battering after battering, its no jokes anymore, trully finished if true!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
That is from 2016 and it's August 2017:browtf:
Which is why i said its been in place for 1 year :mjlol:you guys tried to tuck it under the carpet :russ:
Low key some niggas were happy to hear about this :pachah1:
@AbdiJew @Amira @Jeesto
@fox didn't bring fake news but old news :icon lol:
Kkkkkk these niggas trying to reject it :russ:I've triggered soo many people Horta this nigga made me laugh today
Waraa stop tarnishing my good image.
:mjlaugh::gucciwhat:
I needed a neutral username akh. I want to become the go to guy for exclusive somali news:lolbron:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Look at all the hooyo mataalo doqmo in the comments. Watch the video, it's about contraception.

"Waxyaabaha uurka joojiya".

The pro-homosexual bill has infuriated somali twitter. This was the original post:
Huge somali political analyst commented on it:
Some of them laughed:
daaamn i know the hani girl in person wtfff. way close to home.:nahgirl::bell::bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.