Somali-Turkish partnership opened a wicked restaurant N the ceydh-devouring block f cedar-riverside

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Why does it say Turkish grill? Why not Somali-Turkish grill? Or Sorkish grill? The Somali owner waa nacas, how are you going to partner with Turkish guy and help him build it in a Somali neighborhood where 90% of the customers will be Somalis and serve Somali food but the name of the restaurant is Turkish grill?:bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why does it say Turkish grill? Why not Somali-Turkish grill? Or Sorkish grill? The Somali owner waa nacas, how are you going to partner with Turkish guy and help him build it in a Somali neighborhood where 90% of the customers will be Somalis and serve Somali food but the name of the restaurant is Turkish grill?:bell:

The Kahun guy is all about image building and I can't blame him for his hustling.

He had a huge fallout with the African development Agency that owned the popular Afro-Deli restaurant. Thhe Jumbo restaurant guy informed me about the inner details of the affairs of the Afro-Deli dispute. Apparently Kahin guy wanted to maneuver around the owners of these restaurants with shady proposals and they caught him.

He is known to go into partnership with little to nothing investment coming out of him. The thing people go into partnership with him is he is a good cook as a matter of fact he will be catering to the Super Bowl entourage.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't blame him tbh. You should have seen the line in last weekend, there are tons of Somali restaurants in Minneapolis, Cedar alone has 15+ Somali restaurants and cafes.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't blame him tbh. You should have seen the line in last weekend, there are tons of Somali restaurants in Minneapolis, Cedar alone has 15+ Somali restaurants and cafes.

The line to what ?

Ohh ileen this video is from a week ago ?

I'm gonna check the google review

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I usually park in parallel parking Infront of West Bank. Geeljiires don't know how to parallel park. :drakelaugh:

You must have a small chick car. Parallel parking is so smooth for me due to my experiences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts