Somali Turkey trained soldiers are fighting in Gedo against Their own people

I think you are smoking weed or something.
You say that thinking that Ogaden do not live in middle.Jubba which is another fallacy.
Lower Jubba has more population than middle Jubba.
When did i say ogaden dont live in Middle Jubba?? I just said their not the majority in Middle jubba. Middle jubba 700k(10 years old data) vs lower jubbas 500k
A bunch of 2nd class kenyan/ethipian citizen acting like they knows more about somalia then its own citizens. We are talking about Kismayo here and not kisumu/bahir dar.

Last edited:
Its probably around 500K but thats temporary it increases heavily when the geeljires in NFD move over :rejoice:

Its not Lower Juba has significantly more people not that it makes a difference to me
lol wallaih u know nothing about somalia if u think more people live in LJ then in LS. Hell u can add LJ + Gedo and i bet LS would still come out ahead.

When did i say ogaden dont live in Middle Jubba?? I just said their not the majority in Middle jubba. Middle jubba 700k(10 years old data) vs lower jubbas 500k
A bunch of 2nd class kenyan/ethipian citizen acting like they knows more about somalia then its own citizens. We are taking about Kismayo here and not kisumu/bahir dar.
They are majority in middle Jubba.
Cawliyahan and Bartire live there.

What are you?
You are third class in Ethiopia and 3rd class in Somalia.
Dir lama Oyaan ba tahay.what rights do you have?
Hawiye treat you like konta kunte in Lower shabelle and Galmudug.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
lol wallaih u know nothing about somalia if u think more people live in LJ then in LS. Hell u can add LJ + Gedo and i bet LS would still come out ahead.
You are the one missing the fact.
Tell me which city in LS is bigger than Kismayo?
Right now LS population are Mogadishu as IDP because the conflict and war in LS.
They are even small then Gedo.

What are you?
Dir lama Oyaan ba tahay.what 4nights do you have?
again when did say i was dir??? Another lie.
If OG are majority in a densely populated area like MiddleJubba then they should pretty much outnumber dhulbah/warsangali..... OGs being irrelevant in Somalia's politics makes zero sense. :mindblown:

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore

What are you?
Dir lama Oyaan ba tahay.what rights do you have?
Hawiye treat you like konta kunte in Lower shabelle and Galmudug.
I am pretty sure he never been to Low Juba or middle Juba.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
again when did say i was dir??? Another lie.
If OG are majority in a densely populated area like MiddleJubba then they should pretty much outnumber dhulbah/warsangali..... OGs being irrelevant in Somalia's politics makes zero sense. :mindblown:
Look I am from Jubaland, I’ll tell you that Absame is majority in Low Juba and Middle Juba.
That is undisputed fact.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Warya has Buale been liberated?
Madoobe is finishing up Farmaajo right now let the King of The South return so we can return Gedo
509A94FC-F6AD-43BD-90CF-236E4F058B69.jpeg

I was referring to your post about L.Juba and M.Juba its not densely populated and I know why your arguing for it. I am bored of those convos if you can compete I will see you down south :shaq:

Trending