Somali Truck Drivers In US Do Not Get INTO Any Accidents! Trucker’s 110-Year Sentence For Deadly Accident Sparks Outrage!

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
It’s excessive, what messed him up was missing two runaway ramps. Also drivers need to check their trucks & trailers before driving. 110 yrs is ridiculous for an accident.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Totally disgusting and racist. Poor man. Living with that tragedy is punishment enough. He should be freed. Terrorists and child molesters only get a few years in jail.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Disgusting no way he would get this in another state

Totally disgusting and racist. Poor man. Living with that tragedy is punishment enough. He should be freed. Terrorists and child molesters only get a few years in jail.
Do you remember that Affluenza kid! He was drunk and killed 4 and barely did two years in jail. What a joke!

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
10years seems so little tho. Should be getting min 20years no?
I understand He made a mistake but it's not like it was intentional, he really seems broken up about it too. It could've all been avoided had the company trained him better. Him living with this nightmare for the rest of his life is punishment enough. They can put him away for 10,20,100 years it's not gonna bring the victims back or lessen the pain of their loved ones.

110 years is excessive for an accident. I heard his sentence was reduced to 10 years that is still excessive. Cadaan folks get away with DUI accidents like the lady who killed four people while drunk driving . I hope he doesn’t kill himself in prison , he has the whole world supporting him .

Trending

Latest posts