Somali Transgender speaks of being molested as a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
A somali trans speaks of being molested as a child by close relatives.

I've heard of cases like this a lot and it usually has to do with a close male family member and sometimes a dugsi macalin. After the child abuse happens, most Somali families will try to hide the "ceeb" and the abuser is still free to continue his abuse.
I've noticed us Somalis easily allow male family members to live in our homes. I advise you all not to let male relatives to stay too long in your homes and if they do, then keep an eye on your kids. Our hospitality needs limits, especially to protect our kids and spouse.

Ignore the part where it says his clan in the description, it's irrelevant and useless information.

It's unfortunate that he became a trans, studies show that gender dysphoria and childhood trauma are highly correlated.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25656174

Child molesters should be burnt alive.

That being said - it shouldn't give him excuse to become gay.

I think he's pushing this gay agenda on us and he's doing this by trying to get sympathy.

Glad my people (the majority) didn't fall for his trick.

Last edited:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
That story is soooo foked up:faysalwtf:
She/He still believes in Allah and qiyaamah, you can tell that experience completely fked up his life :dwill:

Child molesters should be burnt alive.

That being said - it shouldn't give him excuse to become gay.

I think he's pushing this gay agenda on us and he's doing this by trying to get sympathy.

Glad my people (the majority) didn't fall for his trick.

It could be but you're missing the point.
Child abuse does happen and he's telling us of his experience.
Do you understand af Somali btw?

There was a thread on this already. But yeah, definitely keep an eye out for your kids. Unfortunately it's the ones closest to them that will harm them.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wtf a new Somali tranny pops up who claims to be from Hargeisa ,?

:gucciwhat:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
How many threads of this thing are you people making:gucciwhat:

tumblr_inline_n2s2rxnjw71rd20zx.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending