Somali Toronto rapper 1hunnid.ggg arrested for murder

Oh that’s 5 years in Canadian jail where they can push weight and play PlayStation all day
Subxanallah, I thought you were joking but I found something that checks out.
A shooting that took place 4 years ago and one of the suspects is named Mohamod Mohamod who was 18 years old at the time. In this recent shooting a Mohamod Mohamod got caught and he's 22, which is a 4 year age difference. Both shootings happened in Edmonton so I'm convinced it's the same dude.

This is happening all over U.K. Sweden and other countries. Somali men joining gangs and killing eachother or other people. Somali men have to do better this is very shameful.

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
I hope my life never becomes this unstable, akhh. How can you live with yourself knowing that your life is in shambles and that other people look down on the likes of you? Qashin Cala Qashin. This is the kind of qori-Abdi that's destroying our reputation. I hope he changes and that this time it's permanent. I also hope that his mother can witness his change if alive INSHALLAH.

Subxanallah, I thought you were joking but I found something that checks out.
A shooting that took place 4 years ago and one of the suspects is named Mohamod Mohamod who was 18 years old at the time. In this recent shooting a Mohamod Mohamod got caught and he's 22, which is a 4 year age difference. Both shootings happened in Edmonton so I'm convinced it's the same dude.
Canadian justice system is like the Swedish one. It actually makes financial sense to be criminal

Keo

VIP
These guys are too active but also one of the dumbest I've seen come out of Toronto, especially their main boy Top5

Trending