Somali thug in MN gets slapped up by a cop (Video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Duchess please tell me how to get on the twitter wave :feedme:

I hate twitter but everything is on there.

I will help you out of Kablalaxnimo. I hated Twitter too, but it's pretty entertaining. I say stick to app because the site is pretty annoying. The easiest way to stay on top of the twitter wave is to create a list with all the Somali ciyaal suuq across the globe. I know what's happening from Capital Park to Ealing, from West Mall to Flemington and everywhere in between. :diddyass:

Duchess

VIP

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
:rejoice:

You invited him to the forum, he saw my topic, saw an opportunity, called up his journalist friends and is now going to be seen as the hero in this situation. He should have linked the Star Tribune to this topic, but I ain't mad at him for his hustle.:mjdontkno:

I have the guy as my fb friend...come to realize that the guy is an opportunist who will put religion aside any moment

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
This guy sold his soul ...he s reckless...dude is devil send for the local news reporters cause he is one call away when there's an issue in the community ..they can easily get a news sound bite from him with his butchering English grammar ...MJs need to embrace this L bro

Duchess

VIP
Update: the cop has been put on administrative leave pending an investigation.

m.startribune.com/local/west/330912441.html

Liibaan

And seek help in patience and prayers
Kid was stupid. Should have moved. You're Somali Muslim minority in white neighborhood, best to keep low profile. We aren't very much liked here to begin, so let's stop drawing negative attention to ourselves.

Also Somali human rights? Lol that's a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts