Somali Taxi driver in Ohio tasered and abused.

I wonder where the BLM crowd are right now? Are they going to protest and spread this news around for recognition since a “black” man was tasered and apprehended unlawfully? :hmm:

giphy.gif

I wonder where the BLM crowd are right now? Are they going to protest and spread this news around for recognition since a “black” man was tasered and apprehended unlawfully? :hmm:

giphy.gif
Wallahi, I'm so outraged I want to email this tweet to the guardian

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
He is lucky he's still alive and this could happen to him again but with a sad ending. This just gets to show how worthless the dunya is if we have evil people overtaking this world and can kill you whenever they feel like it. Our real home is the akhira whether we deny it or not this is just a lesson for me him and to others to become more Allah fearing if you aren't because the last thing we want is to be tortured in the grave for not practising our religion.

He is lucky he's still alive and this could happen to him again but with a sad ending. This just gets to show how worthless the dunya is if we have evil people overtaking this world and can kill you whenever they feel like it. Our real home is the akhira whether we deny it or not this is just a lesson for me him and to others to become more Allah fearing if you aren't because the last thing we want is to be tortured in the grave for not practising our religion.
Don't blame the dunya for how shit America is lol.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Definitely law suit material, that Taxi driver should sue the Police and not settle for less than 2 million for mental trauma and abuse.

There's definitely something mentally wrong with American police cos how did that escalate like that.
Any 80 IQ diabetic ameriburger who was a victim of bullying can apply, they're hardly recruiting the cream of the crop lol. Domestic abuse is rampant with police officers apparently:manny:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Damn, this is the definition of police brutality,this officer must be have been on drugs to act that way.

This why I don't like this fucking country, the police union that defends these white KKK cops AKA cops are so strong they have the whole government and the congress on lock and on their pockets

Can you believe being a police is the only job in America you only get tested for drugs only once during your entrance, it is also the only job that the employer can't order you to take random drug test if no serious incidence ever happens.

The cops here mostly redneck junkies with a mother who used to abuse Crystal meth so you do the math.:francis: