Somali Swedish rapper gets urinated on by notorious gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death squad :mjlol:
Only corny scandinavians would come up with this. Are we in a Harry Potter novel? :mjkkk:
Dödspatrullen= death patrol/squad. I think they refer to themselves as that or the media does. Either way they have over 10 deaths on their resumes. U should read about how they killed 2 brothers in 1 night & how it went down...Ion f*ck with dem :damedamn:

Dödspatrullen= death patrol/squad. I think they refer to themselves as that or the media does. Either way they have over 10 deaths on their resumes. U should read about how they killed 2 brothers in 1 night & how it went down...Ion f*ck with dem :damedamn:
Drop the story sxb :mjpls:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
So they killed 10 people and still on the run. Swedish Somalis and their fairy-tales, 10 people would make him a serial killer and shit

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Maybe the Swedish police isn't intervening because they want y'all skinnies to keep killing each other. These malnourished gaunt looking farahs should kill a whitey to see if they are actually untouchable.

Maybe the Swedish police isn't intervening because they want y'all skinnies to keep killing each other. These malnourished gaunt looking farahs should kill a whitey to see if they are actually untouchable.
True. This is inter somali crimes. No swedies. They're probably thinking why they should intervene

I don't understand why these fools want to be in a gang? They have free education, free healthcare, free housing, and benefits on top of all that but they wanna join a gang? What a doomed lot.

la xawla
tenor.gif
:russ::deadmanny::russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.