Somali Sudanese wedding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali guy marries a Sudanese girl. I want a wedding like this one day.

omniamohamed0146.jpg

omniamohamed0739.jpg

omniamohamed1089.jpg

omniamohamed0754.jpg

omniamohamed0302.jpg

omniamohamed0341.jpg

omniamohamed0528-copy.jpg

omniamohamed0532.jpg

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Divorces must be so awkward after all that fanfare and expenses

why do you got to bring that up. Hopefully they stay together for a very long time and have a wonderful and beautiful family.

but speaking of divorces, yea it would be awkward. my mother and father got married and were together for like 4 years. Wedding with eveyrthing cost about 20 thousands dollars. 20 thousands dollars for just a marriage that lasted 4 years. all that money wasted. That fucking shitty. Thats why when i plan on getting married i am trying to marry a chick who has a nice bank account as well. Got me fucked up if you think im marrying a broke chick. We either paying half and half together or no wedding. Bro plus the dowry too, yea f*ck that.

Listen, its 2018, we leaving broke chicks behind, we focusing on chicks with money now.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Starting to see this happen a lot more where I live. Also why do a lot of Somali guys marry a black none horn women. Isn't that a downgrade? I noticed them more black none Somali friends guy has the more likely going to happen. I'm happy for them.

Waste of time, money and energy. I would never spend more than 2k

Those marriages are also bereft of barakah, clear imitation of the kufars with the white dress and all

Then people wonder why divorce rates have gone insane, on top of this imagine all the evil eyes ?

We are commanded not to share with people what we have been blessed with lest we loose all

Divorces must be so awkward after all that fanfare and expenses

There is a lot of divorce amongst Somali marriages too. So I don't understand your problem??!!

Besides my two older brothers both married white women and have been married for years and are very happy.

Nigga, we don't care about some stupid Hawiya waryaa and his ugly Sudanese bride. Post this shit on the Sudanese forums. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts