Somali success

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
I want to also start a nationalist movement in the near future

The current admin in Mogadishu needs to stop being confrontational with somaliland and learn what they did in the 90s & 00s and where they went wrong.

I'm working on a similar thing for Somaliland. That will lead into an economic block like the EU that will include Djibouti Somaliland & Somalia as 3 separate nation states accepted by each other but being in the block allows free trade & movement of people etc. And adding NFD & Ogaden to it.

Federalism is slowly dying my friend

Everytime we take a step forward people argue to take three steps back.

The country doesn't need a dictator in Xamaar, it needs a strong political party that represents every single Somali. Federalism will remain intact and only a few gobols will gain prosperity from it.

If your power hungry and want to micro manage state affairs--Somali won't be kind to you.

Focus on business and creating jobs.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
A sort of post civil war revolution

Somalia doesn't need a revolution brother. It will only lead to bloodshed. What it needs is change. Qabyaalad needs to be scrapped and replaced with meritocracy. The economic and political structure needs to be revamped. Infrastructure, agriculture, employment, security among many other things needs to be sorted out. We need decisive leadership.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
The current admin in Mogadishu needs to stop being confrontational with somaliland and learn what they did in the 90s & 00s and where they went wrong.

I'm working on a similar thing for Somaliland. That will lead into an economic block like the EU that will include Djibouti Somaliland & Somalia as 3 separate nation states accepted by each other but being in the block allows free trade & movement of people etc. And adding NFD & Ogaden to it.
Oh no no no not you aswell

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Everytime we take a step forward people argue to take three steps back.

The country doesn't need a dictator in Xamaar, it needs a strong political party that represents every single Somali. Federalism will remain intact and only a few gobols will gain prosperity from it.

If your power hungry and want to micro manage state affairs--Somali won't be kind to you.

Focus on business and creating jobs.
I agrea we should explore the benefits of a young population.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Somalia doesn't need a revolution brother. It will only lead to bloodshed. What it needs is change. Qabyaalad needs to be scrapped and replaced with meritocracy. The economic and political structure needs to be revamped. Infrastructure, agriculture, employment, security among many other things needs to be sorted out. We need decisive leadership.
We should just take advantage of the two rivers primarily and create opportunities from there

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

Do you know how many of us came up with that plan nigga get in the queue theirs 4 more of us

That's the precise problem in Somalia. Everyone wants to be president but what about other skills and talents you can offer.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
That's the precise problem in Somalia. Everyone wants to be president but what about other skills and talents you can offer.
I see were you are coming from i actually agrea with you but if everyone competed to become presidents then the best of the beat would lead the country dont you think so.

I see were you are coming from i actually agrea with you but if everyone competed to become presidents then the best of the beat would lead the country dont you think so.

It would add to the the current problem. Too many chiefs and not enough Indians. If you want to help people there's better ways :manny:

AlphaSomali

Were set
I have just all ready started in Bircot, I hope the wayteen and Reer Haruun get along. Bircot is a very good investment very high in Iron and copper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending