Somali success

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
My somali brothers and sisters i need some advice i want to get into somali politics and become president of somalia. I am however currently studying biology chemistry and geography at A level what should you advice me with at this young age of 17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Knowing Somalia your education/merit won't be considered, just your qabil. I don't know why you would want to lead a failed state, aim higher.
My qabil is prestigous it wouldnt matter anyway by 2021 we will have a 1 person 1 vote why shoukdn't i its my country i can claim it instead if being viewed as a foreigner elsewhere.

Honestly somalia is a LOST CAUSE, I gave up. Once I reach success, I'm gonna try to help rebuilt parts of my mother/fathers neighborhoods. That's it, the rest of Somalia isn't my concern.

You'll probably get assassinated.

3RKa5.gif

You are cute, why would you even put yourself through this? I would advise you to Forget about this and concentrate on advancing your career in your host gaalo country instead.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Honestly somalia is a LOST CAUSE, I gave up. Once I reach success, I'm gonna try to help rebuilt parts of my mother/fathers neighborhoods. That's it, the rest of Somalia isn't my concern.

You'll probably get assassinated.
Somalia is not a lost cause we are improving slowly but surely

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
3RKa5.gif

You are cute, why would you even put yourself through this? I would advise you to Forget about this and concentrate on advancing your career in your host gaalo country instead.
There isn't enough young diaspora somalis invested enotionally in their home country like me i can take advantage of that power vaccum call me cute all you want but soon it will be jaale maxamed

Get involved in Private Equity.

If you need a road built who you going to call?

If you need a hopital built who you going to call?

If you need underground infrastructure built who you going to call?

So many Somali bums want to be Presidents. And nobody wants to become the 12th largest company in their sector within East Africa.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Get involved in Private Equity.

If you need a road built who you going to call?

If you need a hopital built who you going to call?

If you need underground infrastructure built who you going to call?

So many Somali bums want to be Presidents. And nobody wants to become the 12th largest company in their sector within East Africa.
Hence why im planning to a degree in human resources or anything geography related such as petroleum engineering.

It's more about qabil ties than your educational background. Remember that Somali support teacher from London who became Somalia's
deputy prime minster :draketf:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
My somali brothers and sisters i need some advice i want to get into somali politics and become president of somalia. I am however currently studying biology chemistry and geography at A level what should you advice me with at this young age of 17
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2021 is 4 years away. Highly unlikely for it to happen, but what somalia needs is the bottom up approach to democratisation. If you can understand Nortern Somali go watch the conferences on how Somaliland was established and there's probably some papers on it.

Best to look at a Somali perspective, you may not like it. But regular Somalis have only ever voted in Somaliland.

Start a grassroots organisation

IMG_20170920_211547.jpg

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
2021 is 4 years away. Highly unlikely for it to happen, but what somalia needs is the bottom up approach to democratisation. If you can understand Nortern Somali go watch the conferences on how Somaliland was established and there's probably some papers on it.

Best to look at a Somali perspective, you may not like it. But regular Somalis have only ever voted in Somaliland.

Start a grassroots organisation

View attachment 30529
Hmm so what is your suggestion to democracy in somalia

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Don't start with politics first. It's not going to help you at all right now. Go into something you're good at and invest in the homeland. Then go into politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts