Somali student among 11 Canadians to receive a Rhodes Scholarship to study at the University of Oxford

Apollo

VIP
But seriously @Apollo what can you use with African studies? Work as full blm/sjw who's constantly triggered on twitter :damn: :icon lol:

African studies isn't about race/BLM stuff. It is about the political and economic history of Africa.

Where she could work: NGOs, both in the UK (especially in London) and in Africa. Become a lobbyist. The African Union. Multinational companies that trade between the West and Africa. Journalism as well. She has options.

African studies isn't about race/BLM stuff. It is about the political and economic history of Africa.

Where she could work: NGOs, both in the UK (especially in London) and in Africa. Become a lobbyist. The African Union. Multinational companies that trade between the West and Africa. Journalism as well. She has options.
Good luck to her.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Cecil Rhodes was a massive racist and colonist.

Surprised they haven't changed the name of the Rhodes Scholarship.

370px-Punch_Rhodes_Colossus.png
Looks like Turkish Hitler
But seriously @Apollo what can you use with African studies? Work as full time blm/sjw who's constantly triggered on twitter :damn: :icon lol:
It's a lot more useful than being bum who never graduates from university and works as an Uber driver.

Why the hell do the guys here like to shit on people getting degrees

:lol:

It is Suugo Science on my part, but so much evidence for it. For example, look at how men vs women vote. Men vote more for the selfish parties.

I usually don't like generalisations like that but in some aspects it is true. I prefer to look at things case by case and not make assumptions though.