Somali stabs two other Somalis in Germany After being racist

He gaboye and married to some older isaaq woman. Apparently 2 local idoors confronted him about that and he stabbed them both lol Fowsiya ifka on tiktok
He made a mistake at home and attacked other people Those he attacked them don't even know him

I feel bad for this OG. He even warned the somalis coming to act accordingly to rules and dont ruin, but I think deep down he knew the new wave was long lost. The OG is well articulated and intelligent, serving as a good example.

I remember traveling thru the balkans 2 summers ago, and one uber driver noticed I was somali. How come u know im somali I asked (insert bald meme) and he said ‘I lived in Vienna and met many somalis, crazy people’. I just laughed. What else is it to say:trumpsmirk:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
So weird reading these comments walaahi. How are people like this to be govern?

Out of 12 commenters 6 were for this violence, said he did a good job. (one of them being a woman called "humble" - followed by a farah calling her "nayaa' this could be your brother lol)

4 were against it. All 4 women which is pleasing to know.

but the single one Xaliimo who was pro this violence and called him "Libaax"? I bet every night she goes to sleep she dreams she has testicles.
The whole comments sections is filled with dad maskaxiiyan ka xanuusan. Ppl really think it‘s okay to off someone who bullies and discriminates. What deen are they practising? Teedakale this is germany not the hell they fled from. There are laws, you can easily sue your bullies. But dadkeena they don‘t know sharciga wadanka ay joogaan. It‘s so frustrating.

I feel bad for this OG. He even warned the somalis coming to act accordingly to rules and dont ruin, but I think deep down he knew the new wave was long lost. The OG is well articulated and intelligent, serving as a good example.

I remember traveling thru the balkans 2 summers ago, and one uber driver noticed I was somali. How come u know im somali I asked (insert bald meme) and he said ‘I lived in Vienna and met many somalis, crazy people’. I just laughed. What else is it to say:trumpsmirk:
I wish I was there when most Somali migrants were students and not brokeass refugees, alas

It seems that most Somalis in Germany suffer from psychological problems
I've been to Germany, I swear the Somalis there all seem to be mentally unstable, they drink qamri like it's nothing, by far the worst diaspora I have ever seen, when I tell you I was scared I mean it, they're so bad there's no helping them Idk what the Germans have done to them but wallahi I found it difficult to find a 1 normal one there

I think the officials have forced them into alcohol and drugs to be integrated in degenerate German life
:faysalwtf: :trash:

He's spitting facts, you will never be happy in foreign land

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I can’t believe these comments are real, you’re telling me these are the baboons I go hard for?
Huuno, this is just a fraction of the madness I read. Just scroll through the comment section, waad yaabi doonta.

Trending

Latest posts