Somali stabs two other Somalis in Germany After being racist

What is happening to German Somalis? The funny thing is that most Somalis claim to be one of the persecuted minorities in Somalia when they go to Europe
it's sad

Based

VIP
Bilaa caqli tahriibis can’t fit into society. He flee “violence” in Somalia only to continue the violence in a safe haven like Germany.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Sadly, this is about qabyaalad, he got bullied for his qabil and he reacted that way. Ppl fight all the time, but there‘s no need for anyone to pull out a knife. Now the question is, was it selfdefense?

Jungle

VIP
He gone for a long time lol germany sentences are not lenient compared to the rest of mainland europe.

I don't understand why faraxs feel the need to go interfere in people marriages when the xalimo is happy.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are in Germany. You have opportunities. If u r savage, why didn't u stay in Somalia? U will be happy there. I saw his tik tok video- showing off his bloody jeans- i thought it was a halloween video. So he just stabbed two people and made a tik tok vid? Seriously? Monkeys do what Monkeys do do

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think we have 70 years worth of data suggesting Germany just brings the worst out in people.

Especially foreigners.

:dead:

Last edited:

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
You are in Germany. You have opportunities. If u r savage, why didn't u stay in Somalia? U will be happy there. I saw his tik tok video- showing off his bloody jeans- i thought it was a halloween video. So he just stabbed two people and made a tik tok vid? Seriously? Monkeys do what Monkeys do do
Have you read the comments to that video? Dadkeena caadi maaha, a lot of them were cheering him on. Saying he did the right thing, acuudhubillah, not surprised tho, seeing the state of our country

CB8EBFC5-3593-412C-ABA1-18877C430999.jpeg

5BE80D99-7A87-48D0-BFE0-4E3B4BF6F85D.jpeg
0DCBCB1C-5D13-4A87-B979-6EA63F9EE4CA.jpeg
0FDA8B9C-B2F8-43BD-B977-55E71BB58E14.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
He gone for a long time lol germany sentences are not lenient compared to the rest of mainland europe.

I don't understand why faraxs feel the need to go interfere in people marriages when the xalimo is happy.
You know the background story?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you read the comments to that video? Dadkeena caadi maaha, a lot of them were cheering him on. Saying he did the right thing, acuudhubillah, not surprised tho, seeing the state of our country

View attachment 242462
View attachment 242463View attachment 242464View attachment 242465

So weird reading these comments walaahi. How are people like this to be govern?

Out of 12 commenters 6 were for this violence, said he did a good job. (one of them being a woman called "humble" - followed by a farah calling her "nayaa' this could be your brother lol)

4 were against it. All 4 women which is pleasing to know.

but the single one Xaliimo who was pro this violence and called him "Libaax"? I bet every night she goes to sleep she dreams she has testicles.

Trending