Somali Spot Member goes at Voluptuously Thick Somali Instagram Model

Status
Not open for further replies.
General preaching from posting hadiths and ayahs to what I like to call, "The We IZ Not Mawwie You" threat is a common "threat" on Somali girls' social pages. It's like a crutch. I wonder if it made him feel a temporary high to feel that he had 'rejected' her :mjlol:

Somali guys who say "We will not marry you".

Also get the same treatment from banks "We will not credit you".

:nahgirl:

VixR

Veritas
Somali guys who say "We will not marry you".

Also get the same treatment from banks "We will not credit you".

:nahgirl:
I mean, whatever it is, it definitely comes across that they're living a shitty existence. But these girls on the other end are real ppl. She just yabbed.

Waa isaga dee meeshan ma qofbaa qof yaqaan , it is him, "Soomaalidu waxay tiraa wax ha laguu sheegee maankaagana la kaasho"

It's not me fakkit :camby:

Don't ever accuse me of anything, watch your mouth :ufdup:

It's probably one of your little cronies on here that hate Somali women for no reason, fakkit xaar-hair of a dameer :ufdup:

@ me next time lil , no subs around here pleighboi :birdman:

Last edited:
General preaching from posting hadiths and ayahs to what I like to call, "The We IZ Not Mawwie You" threat is a common "threat" on Somali girls' social pages. It's like a crutch. I wonder if it makes them feel a temporary high to feel that he had 'rejected' her :mjlol:

Whoever said that to her is a loser plain and simple. This girl hasn't done anything to anybody and this loser said some horrible things to her.

It's disgusting what he wrote. That's some hurtful shit, I felt bad for her reading that. The guy is a complete jackass, and he's jealous cause she's a beautiful and thick Somali girl who's successful.

Shut the f*ck up. Either contribute to the thread or get the f*ck out. Dumb .

You and that fakkit fob need to keep your name out of my mouth :ufdup:

Y'all niggas think I can't read or understand Somali, bytch ass fukktards :mjlol:
Laxdaa tahay wass hadii kale af somaali soo baro sxb, Fob ha i dhihin:dabcasar: macsalaamo

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Walahi it ain't me! I am not that mean spirited. I joke around but I don't try malice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending