Somali Speaker of Ethiopia Parliament threatens Tigray Region

The house of federation (HoF) is the highest organ when it comes to constitutional matters and the speaker of the HoF is the highest authority in this regard and has the responsibility to safeguard the constitution. The speaker warning TPLF of the consequences of not abiding by the constitution is nothing but executing his duties. The HoF can't seat idle when TPLF disregards the constitution. That is exactly the job of HoF.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I support this. Somalis should survive for now. Stepping up in the face of whoever rules Ethiopia won't help us
this mindset isn't necessarily wrong but the negative consequences is that it allows them to thinks it's ok to treat somalis like tools for there agenda.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
this mindset isn't necessarily wrong but the negative consequences is that it allows them to thinks it's ok to treat somalis like tools for there agenda.

Atleast now they have some prominent positions to show for it, like being Finance Minister, and speaker of the House. I heard even the Defense Minister had a Somali proposed for the position

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Atleast now they have some prominent positions to show for it, like being Finance Minister, and speaker of the House. I heard even the Defense Minister had a Somali proposed for the position
sorry if i'm being a nihilist, but i think people like Adem Farah are giving these position to be yes for the new regime. the TPLF can die a cruel death for all i care but working with Amhara centralist to defeat them so that Amhara can get there ''utopian'' of vision of ethiopia is sucide for somalis.
honestly i don't blame for accepting such powerful positions.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
sorry if i'm being a nihilist, but i think people like Adem Farah are giving these position to be yes men for the new regime. the TPLF can die a cruel death for all i care but working with Amhara centralist to defeat them so that Amhara can get there ''utopian'' vision of ethiopia is sucide for somalis.
honestly i don't blame anyone for accepting such powerful positions.

Trending