Somali Soldiers EXPOSE FARMAAJO's Regime! Rape of politicians, Assassinations & Attacking Ports!

Thee amount straight up lies and utter none sense spewed by cuqdad ridden people in this place and the social media is unbelievable. They are motivated by hatred iyo qabyaalad.

Cabdiwali Gas has brought his little army to Mogadishu - Faroole - did it so as Ahmed madoobe during under Hassan sheekh first term.
Dadkaan ma waxey moodeen that we were born yesterday.

πŸ“Έ Look at this post on Facebook

The only thing you and your cousins approve of, is when non-Marehan politicians are critiqued. You think you are above being scrutinised? LOL, keep dreaming.
I need something concrete. This is UAE propaganda to drive us away from Eritrea. The soldiers came back a awhile ago and they’re just now speaking up? The last guy that spoke up in PL was causing trouble in the Eritrean training as a drunk and was kicked out only to share lies on an interview.

these men you shared can’t even be disclosed or authenticated.

and also I’ve defended HSM from lies dumbass. Don’t project onto me

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Farmaajo is gone abaayo, we have bigger fish to fry, with Oromo and xabahsi hordes looming on our borders, once these are set loose there won't be any of us left to sqauble over internal stuff.. Defend Somali soil, culture and people let us set aside the past and unite under one banner.
Yeah we dont got time for this, We should focus on this expansionist threat then go back to our clan squabbles when we done.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Did you see the video of farmaajo abusing a solider?? man I felt for that miskeen askari walahi. At first when I looked at farmaajo’s face on my iPhone screen when he was elected, the man looked very innocent, wadani like, someone who wants good for his people. Read this carefully He’s a phucking bigot! uqdad filled deceiver!. Men who share the slightest amounts of commonality with him should not be trusted with any kind of office administrative work forget high ranking political positions, NOT IN THE SOMALI PENINSULA, but even 10,000 km outside of it. My daarood friends looked at me wrong for celebrating the night he lost the election to HSM.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop the video link.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I highly recommend that everyone listen to these interviews. It is very disturbing and details how Farmaajo and his team, were planning to takeover Somalia, by recreating an even more destructive form of the Kacaan regime. These whistleblowers were part of the Somali men that were trained in Eritrea during Farmaajo's regime. The first whistleblower was the leader of a special unit of 30 soldiers, that were trained as divers, and taught other skills to engage in warfare in the sea.

Some key things that were mentioned:

Rape + Blackmail of politicians

• Over 20 soldiers were trained to RAPE and Blackmail male politicians, they were supposed to RAPE male politicians, record it and then blackmail them.
  • The purpose of course, was to humiliate these men and turn them into puppets for the Neo-Kacaan regime.
  • The aim was to rape politicians from Federal States, when they were invited to meet Farmaajo.
  • Remember when Deni brought an entire army to Mogadishu, and he also openly told everyone that he heard strange things about Farmaajo’s regime? Yep, Deni had the tea.

Destruction of local economies to force Somalis into a Centralisted Dictatorship.

• The plan was to destroy the Ports of Puntland (Bosaso, Garacad), Jubbaland (Kismaayo), and Somaliland (Berbera), because they want the entire country to only use Mogadishu Port.
  • The plan was to blow up boats carrying fuel.
  • The soldiers even carried out practical tests in order to facilitate this.
  • The operations would have to take place at night, and they would take place at the same time, with 3 operatives, 1 in each location.
  • Each operate was a native from the areas being targeted.

***Doesn't this make you suspicious about all the random fires as of late??

Propaganda/Brainwashing

• Farmaajo’s regime created teams of youth, who were in charge of creating instability in their own regions, and then eventually take over in the name of his regime (CBB).
  • These groups, are divided into different sections, some are meant to represent elders/intellectuals and their job was to challenge and dethrone clan elders.
  • The other team, we already know, is the propaganda arm, nicknamed,CBB. There is another group called N5, the number 5, is supposed to represent the 5 lands of Somalis, this group’s job is to challenge people’s ideology and then to brainwash them.
  • A few of the soldiers mentioned that Farmaajo's regime targeted people from marginalised clans, as most suitable for this kind of brainwashing. They were even in their own seperate units of soldiers.
  • They mostly target young, school-aged people with non-stop propaganda, via social media platforms.

Assassinations to keep people in-line
  • Businessmen from certain parts of Somalia, were listed for assassination.
  • Soldiers were threatened with assassination, and any of the soldiers that fled Eritrea and spoke out were murdered.
  • There was a special unit that was trained to murder anyone that Farmaajo's regime didn't like.
  • The name of the unit was called J.J.

Enemies of the state according to Kacaanists + love affair with AlShabab!

• NONE of the training and assignments were aimed at fighting AlShabab!
  • The soldiers were told that the first enemy of Somalia are AMISOM and foreigners
  • The second enemy were opposition politicians
  • The third enemy of Somalia are Puntland and Jubbaland- soldiers were taught that Somaliland was more patriotic than Puntland!

• When soldiers were given lectures, AlShabab was not top three of Somalia’s enemy, in fact, the top enemies were other Somalis, not them.

How soldiers were trained/abused (mostly part 4)
  • Soldiers were told to turn against their clans, and they were threatened, abused and turned into braindead lemmings.
  • There was a special unit with well-built soldiers whose job was to keep soldiers in-line and physically beat them.

Where did farmajo get the money to make so many secret police

Drop the video link.
It’s impossible for me to find it now I saw it on TikTok in early 2023. Basically farmajo slaps the poor askari then grabs him by the neck and tries to strangle him and wiggles him, another solider tries to stop it but it’s the β€œpresident of Somalia” the solider was afraid he might lose his job or maybe even get assassinated for interfering idk…. I hope someone else on sspot saw the video and replies back to me to confirm it…walahi I’m not lying.

Apart from some of the points such as the rape part, I can't really fault Farmaajo. He wanted to bring stability to Somalia.

If he was able to bring stability to Somalia and some sort of control I would have fully supported him. I feel like he may have had ulterior motives that were tribalistic but if he didn't I would have fully supported it.

We need some one in Somalia to bring stability for the average Somali citizen. We've been in this state of chaos for so long we cannot be in it for any longer.
I think the best way to do this is start with your clan. You can't enrich your clan, and give them preferential treatment while claiming to want to better the country.

HSM is doing the same. I am going to believe in this empty rhetoric when I see a sitting president not giving his clans men any preferential treatment.

@Kizaru @Aseer This isn’t the video I was referring to. This is him playing Batman…you can see the psychopathy in him. Poor solider was worried for his safety and rushes to the fence to try and check for any
…etc. Look at his response.

β€œgeesi farmajo oo askari dharbaaxo u galiyay” kulaha
:snoop:

Apart from some of the points such as the rape part, I can't really fault Farmaajo. He wanted to bring stability to Somalia.

If he was able to bring stability to Somalia and some sort of control I would have fully supported him. I feel like he may have had ulterior motives that were tribalistic but if he didn't I would have fully supported it.

We need some one in Somalia to bring stability for the average Somali citizen. We've been in this state of chaos for so long we cannot be in it for any longer.

What about the part about blowing up Ports?

Last edited:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Mr Farmajo was the best president Somalia had in a long Time. He brought back statehood from the scratch and made the best of what he had. He had the audacity to protect this nation from enemies abroad, i will never forget the balls it took to kick out person non grata that white guy from united nations who tried to intefer in domestic affaires. Farmajo will go down as the one who saved Somalia from becoming a banana republic. But with politics and lots of foes both internal and external they made sure his reign was limited to a one term and they brought back their usual low IQ money hungry corrupt loyalist politicians who are interested in their pockets and enrich their families at the expense of the nations future generations.

Mr Farmajo was the best president Somalia had in a long Time. He brought back statehood from the scratch and made the best of what he had. He had the audacity to protect this nation from enemies abroad, i will never forget the balls it took to kick out person non grata that white guy from united nations who tried to intefer in domestic affaires. Farmajo will go down as the one who saved Somalia from becoming a banana republic. But with politics and lots of foes both internal and external they made sure his reign was limited to a one term and they brought back their usual low IQ money hungry corrupt loyalist politicians who are interested in their pockets and enrich their families at the expense of the nations future generations.
1704870182546.png

Trending

Latest posts