Somali software developer in japan shares his story

Apollo

VIP
Looks like a dark Caucasian, lol, did he face anti-black racism? Japanese people are obsessed with big eyes and Western features.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol i though he was this nigga for a moment :mjlaugh:

@KobeBryant Why am i being summoned here? U want the Jiini's opinion?
1620744019823.png

let me guess, this guy is isaaq and.....

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How could you guess his tribe from a video :ftw9nwa:

What are you talking about. loool I can tell alot by looking at a photo, a video would be like i am with the person LIVE
Gargantuan of info if i saw a video (i never clicked on the video)

Just based on this photo of him standing, i could tell he is Isaaq, he is a nerd, he has low energy. He is disorganized in his room or life.

WTF i am getting at??? @KobeBryant energy (or @Apollo ) or @Nak-Muay-Kru

Eeedo is this YOU????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

GemState

36/21
VIP
Japan's a great place to visit but seems excessive to work there, the work culture there is beyond insane, which is over a million Japanese have locked themselves in their rooms

Japan has the worlds worst work-life balance and pay isn't that good compared to other western countries, but it's not a bad place to live if you are looking for new experiences and aren't really motivated by money.

Looks like a dark Caucasian, lol, did he face anti-black racism? Japanese people are obsessed with big eyes and Western features.
Yeah I swear if he bleached his skin and put on blue contacts and said he was from England or some, no Japanese person would doubt him