Somali social media personality 'Ms World' kidnapped in Xamar

Jungle

VIP

Some say shes missing and some say shes been kidnapped. If she ends up dead it was bound to happen to 1 of these girls doing the most but i wouldnt be surprised if its cap tbh

ilaahay haa nabad keeno

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I saw that. I knew she'd face some trouble dressing like this

But I still dont believe it and think it's a stunt to keep people talking. If it is true I fear the worst. Hopefully it's not Shabaab or some evil hooligans looking for ransom.

She's very miskiin and has mental issues.

I saw that. I knew she'd face some trouble dressing like this

But I still dont believe it and think it's a stunt to keep people talking. If it is true I fear the worst. Hopefully it's not Shabaab or some evil hooligans looking for ransom.

She's very miskiin and has mental issues.

Damn why would they kidnap her, she's not even revealing anything.. Is women figure banned, do they want all women to walk around in an oversized corn sack?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Damn why would they kidnap her, she's not even revealing anything.. Is women figure banned, do they want all women to walk around in an oversized corn sack?
You need to be as low key as possible when you're in Somalia especially as a woman. Can't be putting too much attention on yourself. Attention = trouble.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:kendrickcry: Damn I really like her TikTok live I even gifted her 20 dollars in TikTok gifts couple days ago

Are fobs dramatic enough to stage this? I’m not gonna call it a lie as I don’t know her or the xamar scene. But I’m surprised she is returned alive if she was kidnapped

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
We're becoming the new India.
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

India? Where gang-rape + murder, incest rape and kidnapping is at a high level. Come on now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Lies upon lies. Good thing is no one in xamar believes it and her being kidnapped didnt even pop off like she wanted dh1lo lol
You realize shes HG right?Why would she try smear Xamar name I dont know why you attacking her her father abadoned her when shes young and married another woman. She clearly has mental issues why are Somalis so harsh on women smh

Trending

Latest posts