Somali SJW elected head of MSA, hijinks ensue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its seems like these radical feminists are slowly taking over. Don't be surprised if you start seeing events like this being held at your campus :russ:

6fp6Yw7.jpg

It is bound to happen. Freedom of religion and all. As long as it stays in the Northern Hemisphere, no real harm done.

But the coming generations in the West are doomed.:mjcry:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
:liberaltears::siilaanyosmile:
β€œ
My MSA has gone hard-left and I'm unsure of how to approach it.
u/Moslamach
As-salamu alaykum.

A year ago, the MSA at my local university was run by an ISIS sympathizer. Not even an exaggeration. He would watch graphic ISIS videos in the meeting room of the MSA, try to convince members of the validity of ISIS fatawa, and would leave no room for interpretation on any Islamic rulings whatsoever other than his own. He finally graduated, so the MSA elected a new leader, a Somali woman.

We've now traded a hard conservative for a hard leftist. In addition to just in general having no manners, she talks about sinning openly (won't go into detail) and gets into fierce arguments with anyone who calls her out on it. She has absolutely no Muslim identity save for her headdress, which isn't a hijab but an African head-tie. The final straw that is in the midst of breaking the camel's back (we're not even done with the first term, but we've already got to this point): She got invited to open for a feminist Muslim panel led by Amina Wadud. When I called her out on it, she doubled-down, talking about she was afraid of "fan-girling" out, and not even addressing when I brought up the fact that Wadud has called Ibrahim (AS) on multiple occassions a "dead-beat" dad and called Ibrahim's wife a "", an incredibly sexist and misogynistic term that you would think she would be incredibly offended by. After this discussion, she posted on FB using the official MSA page calling Wadud "brilliant" and arguing with other Muslims in the comment section who criticized the promotion of the event.

I'm at a crossroads here. I really don't know to approach this issue, if I should at all. Any help?”

This is indeed a disturbing situation you got there saxiib:mugshotman:

Both nacalads sound like agents to get the students in trouble and show the community in a bad light:farole:

I say try and speak to the members and try and vote her out in the next election, and you need to be the change you want to see so I encourage you to run for leadership yourself.:fittytousand:

A Muslim was seeking approval at the only MSA event I went to at my uni. I was so disgusted I never returned.

We can't escape the sjw LGBTQ@A filth man.

This is the side of Soros I like. Soros is like your disappointing son you think is a failure except that one time he does the amazing thing and you become so proud like in the movies.

That sneaky Jew (only I can say this since it can't be antisemitic).

:stevej:

Create a new MSA group. Leave the s/feminists/atheists to run their own MSA. See how long their fake MSA lasts.

Amina Wadud was born Mary Teasley to an African-American family in Bethesda, Maryland. Her father was a Black Methodist minister.
In 1972, she converted to Islam, while a student at the University of Pennsylvania, which she attended from 1970 to 1975. She officially changed her name to Amina Wadud two years later.

well she got her 15 minute fame. now move . go help your fellow AA slaves.

SJWs aren't my cup of tea, but this whiny clown sounds like he's more concerned about independent Muslim women than people who blow up masjids.
Why is he complaining about Isis when he has the same ideology as them? Al Qaeda also dislike Isis. Doesn't make them good guys either. Extremists always turn on each other when they run out of targets. I love the way he calls the khimar an African headtie. Typical racist moron thinks Africans should dress in Saudi death shrouds. He should be reported to the authorities for his khawaarij beliefs and deported ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending