Somali SJW elected head of MSA, hijinks ensue!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:liberaltears::siilaanyosmile:

My MSA has gone hard-left and I'm unsure of how to approach it.
u/Moslamach
As-salamu alaykum.

A year ago, the MSA at my local university was run by an ISIS sympathizer. Not even an exaggeration. He would watch graphic ISIS videos in the meeting room of the MSA, try to convince members of the validity of ISIS fatawa, and would leave no room for interpretation on any Islamic rulings whatsoever other than his own. He finally graduated, so the MSA elected a new leader, a Somali woman.

We've now traded a hard conservative for a hard leftist. In addition to just in general having no manners, she talks about sinning openly (won't go into detail) and gets into fierce arguments with anyone who calls her out on it. She has absolutely no Muslim identity save for her headdress, which isn't a hijab but an African head-tie. The final straw that is in the midst of breaking the camel's back (we're not even done with the first term, but we've already got to this point): She got invited to open for a feminist Muslim panel led by Amina Wadud. When I called her out on it, she doubled-down, talking about she was afraid of "fan-girling" out, and not even addressing when I brought up the fact that Wadud has called Ibrahim (AS) on multiple occassions a "dead-beat" dad and called Ibrahim's wife a "", an incredibly sexist and misogynistic term that you would think she would be incredibly offended by. After this discussion, she posted on FB using the official MSA page calling Wadud "brilliant" and arguing with other Muslims in the comment section who criticized the promotion of the event.

I'm at a crossroads here. I really don't know to approach this issue, if I should at all. Any help?”

“Amina Wadud advocates for women leading men in salat, including Jumuah. She even led at least one Jumuah herself. She supports astrology, which is shirk. She supports at least one Muslim organization whose goal is to reinterpret Islam to change it to agree with secular Western liberal norms.”

:farmajoyaab: Wouw *fob accent*

Ok . Let me break it down for you: The former guy was an agent if he is not in prison . He was put there to sow the seeds for the current girl . These guys have been set up . Xalimo is also an agent of Soros .

Walaahi I enjoyed my time being part of the MSA even though it was only for two semesters

Almost pulled a sweet Halimo who also happened to be VP of the MSA at the time, things just didn't work out at the end..

Alas those were the good times :banderas:

“Amina Wadud advocates for women leading men in salat, including Jumuah. She even led at least one Jumuah herself. She supports astrology, which is shirk. She supports at least one Muslim organization whose goal is to reinterpret Islam to change it to agree with secular Western liberal norms.”

:farmajoyaab: Wouw *fob accent*

She lead jumuah??!!! :ileycry:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Amina Wadud is the same person who dared call Prophet Ibrahim (AS) a “dead beat dad” for leaving his wife Hajar behind as commanded by Allah. Crazy woman.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
African Head dress?

Simple they hate this MSA leader because she's a Somali/Black:camby:

the Arab ISIS sympathizer gets to graduate and not get reported to the police?

VixR

Veritas
Wadud has called Ibrahim (AS) on multiple occassions a "dead-beat" dad and called Ibrahim's wife a "",

This part always cracks me up, bc I can clearly see the disjointed conflict of normal judgment for Ibrahims' actions on one hand, and it's dismissal of it being 'divine wisdom' on the other :deadosama:

African Head dress?

Simple they hate this MSA leader because she's a Somali/Black:camby:

the Arab ISIS sympathizer gets to graduate and not get reported to the police?

And so we meet again, are you actually retarded? From the whole post all you could pick up was the African head dress?

Its seems like these radical feminists are slowly taking over. Don't be surprised if you start seeing events like this being held at your campus :russ:

6fp6Yw7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts