Somali sister turns her head all the way towards her mathow man after she me

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
At the lake. She turned her head all the way towards her black African American man. She was trying to avoid me seeing the fact she was with an African American man as if I cared. I ain't there to judge her. Just doing my walk around the lake. I as a Somali don't give a duck f*ck who she gives her body to. She has her freedom. I don't own her nor did I create her.

I think the sister was harassed before by other Somalis when she was seen with a Mathow man as her man. Or maybe she is Madhiban and other Somali families would not accept her for a Somali guy? I don't know. It's bad for families to refuse a woman or man all because of Qabil.

Apollo

VIP
At the lake. She turned her head all the way towards her black African American man. She was trying to avoid me seeing the fact she was with an African American man as if I cared. I ain't there to judge her. Just doing my walk around the lake. I as a Somali don't give a duck f*ck who she gives her body to. She has her freedom. I don't own her nor did I create her.

I think the sister was harassed before by other Somalis when she was seen with a Mathow man as her man. Or maybe she is Madhiban and other Somali families would not accept her for a Somali guy? I don't know. It's bad for families to refuse a woman or man all because of Qabil.

sec 12, Jews use ''married to an Arab'' as an insult, lmao:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
this is about a complete stranger?
Yep. She's Somali lady who upon seeing me instantly turned her head towards mathow guy to avoid another Somali (me) seeing she is with a mathow guy which is sad because she should be proud to be with her man and not worry what other Somalis think or avoid them.

Last edited:

Trending