Somali Singers and their communities

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Dayax Dalnuurshe waa Jido waa Jareerweyn clan wa lakin he claimed Shekhaal and now Shekhaal claim him kkkkkkk so petty

Last edited:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
i always thought Qaali Ladan was Marexaan btw to call all of them caansan waa very shameful.

PuntiteQueen

💙 ✰ 💚
VIP
Dayax Dalnuurshe waa Jido waa Jareerweyn clan wa lakin he claimed Shekhaal and now Shekhaal claim him kkkkkkk so petty
He looks like a regular Somali.

I don't think he's Jareer, he just said his mother called his HAIR jareer and then the bantu community went crazy accusing him of being jareerweyne.

Last edited:
He looks like a regular Somali.

I don't think he's Jareer, he just said his mother called his HAIR jareer and then the bantu community went crazy accusing him of being jareerweyne.

I googled some pictures of Dayax Dalnuurshe :gucciwhat: how the f*ck did he become 10 shades lighter

Manafesto

[Cali Saleebaan][Migiurtinia]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I googled some pictures of Dayax Dalnuurshe :gucciwhat: how the f*ck did he become 10 shades lighter
Dayax Dalnuurshe bleached him self, I am surprised you didn't know that, it is an old news, he is also rumored to be a homo.

Google ilkacase qays too . Something fishy about his before and after videos.
:farmajoyaab:
Ilkacase..ma kii Ogadeenka ahaa reer Gaarisa na waa ku darsaday :gucciwhat:

You're right something is definitely going on. Since when did Somali guys feel so ashamed of their skin colour to have to use bleach :jcoleno:

Didn't know Nicmo dareen was OG, but shoutout to the young bull Simba

Should've had Siyaad Wanted repping too.
I think the person making the video was Isaaq, they missed out well known singers like Najiib Alfa who is Murursade and i don't see a single Raxanweyn/Cadcad person listed either.