Somali singer from Muqdisho marries a downlow habesha pedophile.

The famous singer known as Farhiya Fiska has found herself in a midst of Somali social media scandal. The singer who was born and raised in Daynille, recently married her 11th husband, unbeknownst to her, a flamboyant Somali guy from Scandinivia has exposed the downlow habeshi man who was trying to take advantage of Farhiya Fiska. He has also been exposed as a pedophile.

The flamboyant man who has exposed him has since deleted the evidence of the habesha man who was giving pleasure to another man. The singer pleaded and begged for him to remove it.

Check out the stories on his IG.

The singer who's related to the prime minister of Muqdisho and her gay habesha husband who's also a pedophile.

:dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200716-023404_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200716-023404_Chrome.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 57

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Gibiin-Udug Sxb 11th husband ah? Why do Somali singers marry and divorce so quickly?

Laakin she needs to get checked ASAP. Only God knows what she may have.
Considering he's Ethiopian and down low, I hope to Allah swt she doesn't catch anything from him. She should do std test ASAP.

Post a picture of the story.. I can't find it on IG
He got reported, he took the original content down.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:susp::susp::susp:
I feel bad for the next Farax who takes her in. Dkm someone was clowning her for bussing in 2020 when she’s supposedly “top fanaan”:russ: This habar hasn’t been the same since she made wadada ku qul qul. Ayadii ba wadada qul qul ka dhamaan weyday.:dead1:
She's from the U.K, Gaajo Somalis in the U.K don't drive.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I know this unrelated but farxiya makes me feel nostalgic, in the mid 2000’s my friend use to come pick me up and he would play her song in the car and now all those good memories are flooding in :)

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The famous singer known as Farhiya Fiska has found herself in a midst of Somali social media scandal. The singer who was born and raised in Daynille, recently married her 11th husband, unbeknownst to her, a flamboyant Somali guy from Scandinivia has exposed the downlow habeshi man who was trying to take advantage of Farhiya Fiska. He has also been exposed as a pedophile.

The flamboyant man who has exposed him has since deleted the evidence of the habesha man who was giving pleasure to another man. The singer pleaded and begged for him to remove it.

The singer who's related to the prime minister of Muqdisho and her gay habesha husband who's also a pedophile.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I know this unrelated but farxiya makes me feel nostalgic, in the mid 2000’s my friend use to come pick me up and he would play her song in the car and now all those good memories are flooding in :)
You had a friend that could drive in the mid 2000s?
How old are you?
:williamswtf:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021

You are just jealous @Gibiin-Udug she found a good looking young man.:heh:

So wheres the evidence of your alleged accusations?

Marriage and fame doesn't go together. Even western celebrities, how many husbands did madonna have except fiska is trying to keep it halal.

Trending

Latest posts