Somali Sijuis say NO to the Kenyan flag and finally create their own flag

I thought calling Kenyan somalis "sijui" was an insult . Ugly flag but congrats to them they are more fortunate then the Ethiopian somalis .

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Shutter ciyaarta ha naga daayo. I still remember his "wedding" and claiming to have written every Suldaan seeraar hit song:wow::mjhaps:

Those sujuus are in the sunken place and would never claim anything other than Kenyan, he himself can barely speak Somali and almost all his skits and riwaayads are in swahili.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’ve met a lot of Sijuu from Kenya when I’ve been to Kenya or in Somalia.

They’re not forgetful people in remembering the way the Kenyan government treated them until the 1980s. Many massacres, concentration camps and removals.

However, now they’re given citizenship, equal representation, safety and security. Many of them are happy with the status quo but do not translate that to direct support of Kenya.

I’ve met a lot of Sijuu from Kenya when I’ve been to Kenya or in Somalia.

They’re not forgetful people in remembering the way the Kenyan government treated them until the 1980s. Many massacres, concentration camps and removals.

However, now they’re given citizenship, equal representation, safety and security. Many of them are happy with the status quo but do not translate that to direct support of Kenya.
Because the former somalia governments were inciting uprising while they were shedding crocodile tears for the cause.

Today Since the collapse of the tyrant regimes NFD is experiencing progress.
Farmajo wanted to return the status quo only for Ghetto to be turned into the battle zone.

Trending

Latest posts