Somali siblings discuss their time in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I didn't watch full video but the guy speaks very good decent Somali. Same as reer borama.

Didnt hear a lot from the girl but since they are siblings then she is good :up:

Mashallah were they raised in Somalia or UK ?
Why didn't you hear a lot from the girl? Were u lowering ur gaze?

They were born in the UK, went to live in hargeisa for 8 years then came back to the UK

Gambar

VIP
Their Somali accent is amazing. This is the level I am trying to get to.

Also, her Smile is so beautiful mashallah
You can get to that level walaashiis just spent at least a year back home speaking only Somali. It will become natural to you.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
You can get to that level walaashiis just spent at least a year back home speaking only Somali. It will become natural to you.
I know Somali pretty well walaal just not at their level yet. I read a lot of books in Somali that's one the main ways I learnt Somali

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Lol it's like when normal Somalis send there children back home in Somalia, it's for daqan celis and getting to know there roots, but these ictraaash pursuers send there kids back home to just reinforce and stamp ictraaash in there heads, and teach them they're a special and different kind of Somalis while the rest of us are "faqash" and "sheegato" lol I can barely understand there language i think they stole the accent from hindis :what1:
Walaal there's no reason for your comment on this thread. Make your own

Gambar

VIP
Lol it's like when normal Somalis send there children back home in Somalia, it's for daqan celis and getting to know there roots, but these ictraaash pursuers send there kids back home to just reinforce and stamp ictraaash in there heads, and teach them they're a special and different kind of Somalis while the rest of us are "faqash" and "sheegato" lol I can barely understand there language i think they stole the accent from hindis :what1:
Just ignore that walaal I think its just very impressive that they know the culture and language so well.

Mashallah their Somali is good
6'4 and 6'6

short-businessman-looking-up-at-tall-businessman-standing-side-by-A7NBFY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts