Somali shot and killed in Edmonton's first murder of 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Abdi didn't you get kicked out of Somali-net too because I got kicked out also because I was Atheist and some guy attacked me. This is a much better forum. It has begin 1 and there will be more killings but here in Seattle people rarely get killed.

What's your former nick?

Yes I got banned because they didnt agree with my views but now I'm a mod here on a new site spreading my views with no one to stop me. They thought they can destroy AbdiJohnson the lowly contributor but I transformed into a moderator on a popular Somali website and with fast growing membership. We are about to hit 100,000 posts with 5000 threads in our short time in existence. We're exploding on Somali searches on Google. AbdiJohnson is being marketed to millions of Somali internet users. I am a mod now so I have undisputed credibility now. Thousands will listen to me and take what I say as gospel.

Funny how things end up isn't it?

:hemad:

Yes. I didn't know him well though

Ottawa cuunto makers are always targeted by Torontonian wild animals. Ottawa gangsters are professional and never kill. Reer Toronto kill all.. even pedestrians. Reer Toronto can't compete against Ottawa drug dealers. All Toronto drug dealers have Ottawa cuunto makers

RIP Smoky.

2epndz6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending