Somali Sheikh making up stuff naturally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't know what you're talking about; the subject of this thread is a sheikh blatantly lying off his ass in a sermon.
Well in that case I reiterate Islam is perfect but the slaves of Allah like this brother is far from it, like all of us, he's merely a sinner.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't know man, but I understand this is your opinion and you're entitled to it, so it's fine by me.
You resort to this, to discredit & tarnish the image of Islam by slyly implying if the sheikh is a liar then what's he's teaching is a lie, insidious to say the least, they, the enemies of Allah try to blow out his light, but the most benevolent the most gracious will perfect his light even though the enemies of the all mighty hate it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I never said nor implied that Islam isn't perfect. Quite frankly, if I wanted to say it, I would have said it.

But this just shows how insecure and sensitive you're about your religion. There's just no depth to you.
Don't insult my intelligence nacaala iyo Maxa tahay ba waase, I can see right through your sly insidious crab ass.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_2493.PNG
Know your just rediculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending