Somali Sheikh is 38 years old and has 22 kids

You require full rights but not for the man.. That's not okay.

Please learn the deen. I find it amazing how you lot think providing is optional. Its one of the biggest rights a woman has. Anything a woman contributes is sadaqa.

@Abdisamad what rights do you think Muslim wives even have then? Like seriously? This is literally the discussion we were having about why women fall into feminism. You lot even argue with women over their God given rights. Even our Islamic rights is a problem for you lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the day, you can't stop a man that wants to be polygamous. You either stay or you leave him.

Last edited:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
giphy.gif

Please learn the deen. I find it amazing how you lot think providing is optional. Its one of the biggest rights a woman has. Anything a woman contributes is sadaqa.

@Abdisamad what rights do you think Muslim wives even have then? Like seriously? This is literally the discussion we were having about why women fall into feminism. You lot even argue with women over their God given rights. Even our Islamic rights is a problem for you lot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end of the day, you can't stop a man that wants to be polygamous. You either stay or you leave him.
You make us sound like we hate women :mjhaps:
Look I don't mind providing for my woman as long as she does her part.. But here in the west best family economy is achieved if both parties contribute.. But I understand in Somalia it's very different.

You make us sound like we hate women :mjhaps:
Look I don't mind providing for my woman as long as she does her part.. But here in the west best family economy is achieved if both parties contribute.. But I understand in Somalia it's very different.

I don't have a problem with that mindset. I find it cheeky that a man that needs help financially thinks he can take on a 2nd wife.

Only men that don't need help and can look after several families are meant to partake in polygamy. That is/was the benefit of polygamy for women. Our religion recognises this, which is why we have laws that safeguard this.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Can you have 22 kids with only one wife?
no lol im just saying the more wives you have the less time you gonna be with your kids cause you spending the night with your other wives 2ndly where you gonna go on family vacation or honeymoon if you have 4 wives but if you got 1 wife you can travel the world and create memories

this is why I dont see point in polygamy

I don't have a problem with that mindset. I find it cheeky that a man that needs help financially thinks he can take on a 2nd wife.

Only men that don't need help and can look after several families are meant to partake in polygamy. That is/was the benefit of polygamy for women. Our religion recognises this, which is why we have laws that safeguard this.
To be honest most of us diaspora guys would not marry more than one woman.. The culture and lifestyle in the west is so different, so its not feasible to have more than one wife your and kids shouldn't exceed more than 5 at max...otherwise you won't be able to provide for them or manage the family..Even if you have enough money the kids would need a present father, and this is not possible with 20+ kids in your households.

Trending