Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I was watching this Keto couple on YT when I randomly come across this:
Skip to 01:10

:jaynerd:
That's not Russian, that's Somali!

They live next to a studio and it's a movie set scene that's being filmed, apparently.

Are you one of those people that want to keto diet but never do and instead procrastinate watching youtube videos on keto dieting all day?:cosbyhmm:

VixR

Veritas
I didn't even know Somali people lived in Philadelphia and Atlanta. What makes you say that?
Somalis live in both those places, esp ATL (I have extended family there). I think Somalis are more in Boston vs Philly.

But that's not the reason. I've been watching their channel lately and they moved from one to the other, can't remember which.

I was watching this scifi movie last year that bored me, in one of the scenes the spaceman was listening and dancing to what sounded like Somali music.
I forgot the name of the movie

I was watching this scifi movie last year that bored me, in one of the scenes the spaceman was listening and dancing to what sounded like Somali music.
I forgot the name of the movie
'Approaching the unknown' is the movie's name. He was listening to one of Dur Dur band's songs- 'Dooyo'

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
russian kulaha :chrisfreshhah:

The exchange between Vixr and Angela is even more hilarious :drakelaugh:

Vixr: They live next to a studio set

Angela: I wonder where they live, thats super cool

Vixr: Philly or Atl

Angela: I didnt even know Somalis lived in Philadelphia and Atlanta, what makes you say that?

Vxr: Somalis live in both places

In the original post, Vixr is talking about the yt couple living next to an studio set, but our darling Angela interprets the whole thing as though there are actual Somalis living in the Studio Set where it says " CISBITAALKA QARANKA":russ:

I didnt know Somalis lived in Philly and Atlanta kulahaa, Fuking hilarious I tell ya:drakekidding:

The exchange between Vixr and Angela is even more hilarious :drakelaugh:

Vixr: They live next to a studio set

Angela: I wonder where they live, thats super cool

Vixr: Philly or Atl

Angela: I didnt even know Somalis lived in Philadelphia and Atlanta, what makes you say that?

Vxr: Somalis live in both places

In the original post, Vixr is talking about the yt couple living next to an studio set, but our darling Angela interprets the whole thing as though there are actual Somalis living in the Studio Set where it says " CISBITAALKA QARANKA":russ:

I didnt know Somalis lived in Philly and Atlanta kulahaa, Fuking hilarious I tell ya:drakekidding:
:dead::dead::dead:
:damn:

miskiinad

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@GeKo

I was caught off guard, too.:ftw9nwa: Dur Dur band is actually relatively well-known internationally these days. Ajanabi people love their music and I don't blame them. Their music is out of this world.

I came across a Finnish cover of that very same song a few years back.
:ehh: I have no clue wth they're saying, but it sounds agreeable though.

And here is the original Dur Dur band version used in the movie;
:ahh:

i tried to flick through the movie to the song, but couldn't find it :wow:

It's in the beginning. try around 13:20

@GeKo

I was caught off guard, too.:ftw9nwa: Dur Dur band is actually relatively well-known internationally these days. Ajanabi people love their music and I don't blame them. Their music is out of this world.

I came across a Finnish cover of that very same song a few years back.
:ehh: I have no clue wth they're saying, but it sounds agreeable though.

And here is the original Dur Dur band version used in the movie;
:ahh:

It's in the beginning. try around 13:20
thankkkkk uuuu!

u should check out ostinato records somali collection. the 70's music era in somalia was amazing

https://m.soundcloud.com/ostinatore...elected-by-nicolas-sheikholeslami-vik-sohonie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending