Somali running for mayor Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
You have an Interesting name. It sounds familiar. Of course, I know where it comes from.

I pray for Peace!

Not to get sidetracked but, Welcome to Somali Spot!

And as for the brother, this is wonderful news. If he helps the Somali people in his community and other folks, then I am with him.

Love

Tukraq

VIP
You have an Interesting name. It sounds familiar. Of course, I know where it comes from.

I pray for Peace!

Not to get sidetracked but, Welcome to Somali Spot!

And as for the brother, this is wonderful news. If he helps the Somali people in his community and other folks, then I am with him.

Love
thank you

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somali Americans actually get shit done, alot of the other diasporas need to get off the ceer and get out there and accomplish something:shookgabre:

Tukraq

VIP
Somali Americans actually get shit done, alot of the other diasporas need to get off the ceer and get out there and accomplish something:shookgabre:
Yeah they actually go out and try
last year this guy ran to run Seattle port authority and barley lost even though he barley spoke English

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Tukwila has always had the most Somalis, that is where all the halaals, mosques, malls, restuarants etc are located in. Unfortunately, the city plans to tear down some of those businesses with other projects of their own. I am glad we are no longer just spectators but are taking taking active roles :)

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Tukwila has always had the most Somalis, that is where all the halaals, mosques, malls, restuarants etc are located in. Unfortunately, the city plans to tear down some of those businesses with other projects of their own. I am glad we are no longer just spectators but are taking taking active roles :)
Jiron is from Seattle? :ohreally:

I thought you were reer Eurotrash :reallymaury:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts