Somali road Trips

Theyre the most dangerous thing you can do in somalia. Your driver is probably a khat head while driving 100 mph on a single lame road with ditches and potholes. Lets not forget about the other countless drivers. The worst is when driving in the mountains i remember the day i was driving to bosaso we head to go drive over these cliffs and some of them had no guardrails either. Lets not forget about the countless checkpoints runned by khat heads. Southern somalia roads are something else too

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Theyre the most dangerous thing you can do in somalia. Your driver is probably a khat head while driving 100 mph on a single lame road with ditches and potholes. Lets not forget about the other countless drivers. The worst is when driving in the mountains i remember the day i was driving to bosaso we head to go drive over these cliffs and some of them had no guardrails either. Lets not forget about the countless checkpoints runned by khat heads. Southern somalia roads are something else too
Shit is crazy, don’t forget about the isbaro that need money for you to pass through.

Shit is crazy, don’t forget about the isbaro that need money for you to pass through.
one of the guards stopped us for a whole hour cause of the jaree4 thats was driving with us. I called him a racist and he said if dont shut up hell put a bullet through my head. Some of them are lax while others sct like theyre kings

Last edited:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
one of the guards stopped us for a whole hour cause of the ****** thats was driving with us. I called him a racist and he said if dont shut up hell put a bullet through my head. Some of them are lax while others sct like theyre kings
And they are not kidding, they would literally kill you for nothing. Waa caqli handhikab qori loo dhibay.

Trending