Somali rivers

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
wallahi i have no idea , pray to Allah for some rain , have faith and dua for more rain

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The government will never do that so we must take matters into our own hands.
Madaxweyn Kacaanka actually had a mass tree plantation program across the country during the 70's, I believe it ended when our economy got crushed by that stupid Galbeed war in 77.

We could implement it again if we pressure the governments in modern-day Soomaaliya :ehh:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
It did and then he spent the countries money paying mercenaries to bomb hargeisa.
The dumbass wlle he could've bombed tf out of Dir Dhabe and SNM would be no more :snoop: it would've been that easy.

The Habesh let Isaaq have a base in Hararghe out of spite over the Galbeed war. Actually come to think of it all this fuqshit happened cause of that stupid war :wtf:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Planting much more trees. A larger density of trees = more rainfall which in turn fertilizes the soil & you know the rest my guy.
That would acquire a huge amount of money and WATER in a country in a high risk of water security. Never to mention that trees aren't the only cause for rainfall and there are other factors plays in it, like you plan trees across Somalia but the rain will fall in Ethiopia for instance because of the wind
1615723575986.png

The Camels of Cal madow

Porcupine and proud
The dumbass wlle he could've bombed tf out of Dir Dhabe and SNM would be no more :snoop: it would've been that easy.

The Habesh let Isaaq have a base in Hararghe out of spite over the Galbeed war. Actually come to think of it all this fuqshit happened cause of that stupid war :wtf:
He had a fascination with collective punishment. He attacked the Omar Mahmud because of the SSDF and he attacked all isaaqs because of the SNM even women and children in areas where there were no SNM.

Trending