Somali Restaurant 'Safari' in Harlem is covered by Thrillist

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Facts ,Money is money, but imagine you left your homeland to become uber driver .
A hustle is a hustle. Don't knock the next man's hustle. Did you ever stop to think maybe they didn't have whatever opportunities you had? Do you think if they could do any better they wouldn't?

Not trying to be rude just stating the facts.

A hustle is a hustle. Don't knock the next man's hustle. Did you ever stop to think maybe they didn't have whatever opportunities you had? Do you think if they could do any better they wouldn't?

Not trying to be rude just stating the facts.
Its not the point I was trynna make .
What I was trynna say us how first world can take advantage of 3rd world migrants .
Our homeland is so f*cked up that moving across the world where culture,language & religion are so different is still a better option than the opportunities back home.

Last time i seen a nigga talking about somalis in NYC i seen him say there was barely any, surprising to see somali restaurants being open

Um it's true there is no community community like the west Africans have in NY or the Asian ethnicities the only Somalis I ever saw were models worked for the U.N and we only have Safari as the only Somali restaurant.

Noticed that Somali restaurants/food being covered more and more by big YT food channels. Well deserved as our food is amazing.

Wallahi our food is great a caadan friend once told me Ethiopian food is nothing but matag on a plate everything about their cuisine consists of sugo with injero and have you noticed how they have no desserts when Somali food has literally hundreds.

2. And the second group were young guys who came to the U.S for education (F1-Visa) from Somalia, UAE, or Qatar ecs they went to any state school that accepted them. Some of this group got there education and succeeded but most ended up becoming alcoholic losers. You will find a lot of them teaching at obscure universities in random universities. :deadmanny:
Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of the Diaspora?

And could you possibly help me avoid a similar fate?

7Rinx

Somalia Hanoolato
Its not the point I was trynna make .
What I was trynna say us how first world can take advantage of 3rd world migrants .
Our homeland is so f*cked up that moving across the world where culture,language & religion are so different is still a better option than the opportunities back home.

"What I was trynna say us" loooool go learn English first before you try to reply to me looooool wtf are you an garabo while you typing this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 AAAAHHAHAHHAHAHA. 😭😂

"What I was trynna say us" loooool go learn English first before you try to reply to me looooool wtf are you an garabo while you typing this 🤣🤣🤣🤣 AAAAHHAHAHHAHAHA. 😭😂
Sometimes when I see what I wrote myself than I think "damn this people prolly think im retarded" 🤣🤣🤣
But tbh idc because English isn't my first or second language & I don't give a f*ck about grammar 🖕