Somali restaurant owner in Poland

Ahmed Ato

Self-interest

i never thought a Somali could survive that country but he says the country is less racist today than when he first came.

Subscribe to his channel.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A wise and intelligence Store owner, the café is so cute tho. It looks lonely tho, nah i am keeping my savage Minneapolis town

1637233367471.png

I've been to Poland before. I know Somalis who studied there too. I enjoyed my visit and the people were friendly. The young people are modern and will talk to you and ask where you are from ect. They have hooligans which most people stay away from those are the super racists.

There are very wealthy Somalis in Bucharest Romania too. Most of these guys came in the late 80s. Somalis thrive in countries where they are not given financial support.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
I've been to Poland before. I know Somalis who studied there too. I enjoyed my visit and the people were friendly. The young people are modern and will talk to you and ask where you are from ect. They have hooligans which most people stay away from those are the super racists.
Friendly????? I heard that country was super racist, that’s shocking tbh

Friendly????? I heard that country was super racist, that’s shocking tbh
Travel man the world isn't what you see on social media. I went to Warsaw and Gdansk which are big cities and are used to foreign visitors. I spoke to Somali students who said they've had a good experience there too.

GemState

36/21
VIP
I remember saying Eastern Europe is going to be the next Turkey/Malaysia for somalis

Telling you, by 2030 you are gonna see a Little somalia in Bulgaria/Ukraine/serbia

Trending

Latest posts