Somali Regional Corridors Infrastructure Programme Signing Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
You actually believe people from Mogadishu and the south use Bosaso port instead of Mogadishu port? Lool... and this thread is about the FGS fixing the roads in PL and other parts of the country.

Your whole hooyo is from the South stop being embarrassing and have this deluded rant in a thread of your own and stop ruining this one.
all the way to Beledweyne is that not the south?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
always passive aggressive and then later cries about "bullying".

Noone really cares about who is president as much as economical advancement. Like do we care who is galmudug president? nope. Nor do one really care who is Mogadishu president. With federalism now, ppl care where the money is going nothing else. If mogadishu was like galmudug president with no economical progress, I wouldn't care as much and say take the presidency but no development. Presidents leave bro, development stays. We need to fight hard for this even if it means supporting shabab in the south to ensure mogadishu cant reach anyone outside mekka al mukurammah.

all the way to Beledweyne is that not the south?
This project is about roads all across the country and also connecting to neighbouring countries and you guys are crying about road development because you think Bosaso isnt developed enough? Lool makes 0 sense. Same roads you’ve been posting about developing and the FGS is actually doing it now. You’re too old to not realize how retarded these ramblings are.

Another informative thread polluted with senseless ramblings.

@DR OSMAN your identity is known it’s not wise to post about supporting or wanting to join AS online. You might get yourself into some trouble.

And no worries, Mogadishu is doing great check out the Mogadishu development thread, alhamdulilah.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN your identity is known it’s not wise to post about supporting or wanting to join AS online. You might get yourself into some trouble.

And no worries, Mogadishu is doing great check out the Mogadishu development thread, alhamdulilah.

I will check it out waryaa. Mogadishu development thread.

This project is about roads all across the country and also connecting to neighbouring countries and you guys are crying about road development because you think Bosaso isnt developed enough? Lool makes 0 sense. Same roads you’ve been posting about developing and the FGS is actually doing it now. You’re too old to not realize how retarded these ramblings are.

Another informative thread polluted with senseless ramblings.
No one said it's not developed enough, maybe you're slow or delusional or maybe both but in the south only Xamar is anywhere near developed and has any light the rest live in darkness. You were not part of the discussion until you like always with bump in with your passive aggressive comments.

No one said it's not developed enough, maybe you're slow or delusional or maybe both but in the south only Xamar is anywhere near developed and has any light the rest live in darkness. You were not part of the discussion until you like always with bump in with your passive aggressive comments.
Lool so you were agreeing with what the dr was saying but didn’t even understand his premise. Good day Gbt.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@embarassing all i meant was puntland development is primarily by puntlanders, these other southies just prostitute the port and leave and don't contribute nothing in terms of what their costing our city and state as a whole. My premise was to force all Somalis who want to participate in Bosaso to invest and employ locals or piss off and leave us alone.

@GBTarmy Singapore and Dubai are trade based economies, but that's a PROPER trade. They let people use their port but they expect in return you buy and invest in Dubai property market. Create your headquarters there, and so forth. They get something back far larger in return for dubai for allowing trade to happen. This isn't the case in PL. It's actually a negative loss for us not a positive one at all.
We really should look up to those two cities and use our ports to develop our land, for that we need clear vision and stop being dragged down be the likes of embarrassing

@embarassing all i meant was puntland development is primarily by puntlanders, these other southies just prostitute the port and leave and don't contribute nothing in terms of what their costing our city and state as a whole. My premise was to force all Somalis who want to participate in Bosaso to invest and employ locals or piss off and leave us alone.
So you simply mean you want it to be more attractive for investment by others. Lol thats not something you blame others for... anyway you can create a thread on how people make a place more attractive for others to invest in, thats needed all over the country.

We really should look up to those two cities and use our ports to develop our land, for that we need clear vision and stop being dragged down be the likes of embarrassing
truly delusional lool miskeen. whatever helps you sleep better I guess.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

So you simply mean you want it to be more attractive for investment by others. Lol thats not something you blame others for... anyway you can create a thread on how people make a place more attractive for others to invest in, thats needed all over the country.

truly delusional lool miskeen. whatever helps you sleep better I guess.

I'll cut u a long-story short. Just federalize Bro, cuz the second u centralize, u will see far worse then shabab happening in mogadishu, ppl will be pissed off and as u know somalis, this will mean more bombing campaigns in mogadishu to HALT ANY PROGRESS. I tell my hawiye cousins, it's better u take 20% deal and live in peace rather then take 80% and live in fear. Don't be foooled most of those kids coming to ur town are usually OUTSIDE YOUR CLAN.

@embarassing
photo-1469094937692-2b03c58004e8.jpeg

Lioness in a sea of deluded pretenders :cool:

Don't lie to me when all my abtis call me from hamar. You can't move beyond afgoye without shabab jumping out of the bushes and levy 1000 dollars on each vehicle and more. U lose more using shabab roads then you gain. The port in mogadishu is for mogadishu only sxb. It won't reach Hawiye regions at all, all shabab is stuck there waiting to grab your ass the second u dare use that road.

I am going to join shabab in the south and continue ensuring noone moves beyond mogadishu. Afkan soo xiran doona
Al murusade you mean as my ex girl told me before she run out of our early engagements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending