Status
Not open for further replies.
4AB0CAF5-A8F3-410F-9497-5A25FED46EBF.jpeg
60EB6E8F-6561-408C-AD07-47B4A9586518.jpeg
36CD2BD8-7D0B-4D07-BE82-6562E4CB6360.jpeg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is really good for the south not so much Puntland. Bosaso city is not a city that has a character other then assisting to build other cities in Somalia. The port is used to build beletwayn, they need to create their own character and industries Bosaso and not rely on just 'trade' as their industry. The trade is not 'bi-lateral' as trump wud say. It's ONE WAY and it's ONE WAY OUT OF BOSASO, their not staying and u know it.

They not staying in Bosaso these traders from Somalia, you damn fools. Wake up. Elect DR OSMAN so I can get my hands on PL and begin Puntland First Bi-Lateral deals and demand they invest in Puntland and not just pay small tax rate and use our infrastructure then invest into their towns. Trade is horrible when it's not bi-lateral. Singapore is clearly, BI-LATERAL. They 'base' themselves our of Singapore and create Headquarters there. Do you see this in Bosaso? I surely don't

Last edited:
This is really good for the south not so much Puntland. Bosaso city is not a city that has a character other then assisting to build other cities in Somalia. The port is used to build beletwayn, they need to create their own character and industries Bosaso and not rely on just 'trade' as their industry. The trade is not 'bi-lateral' as trump wud say. It's ONE WAY and it's ONE WAY OUT OF BOSASO, their not staying and u know it.

They not staying in Bosaso these traders from Somalia, you damn fools. Wake up. Elect DR OSMAN so I can get my hands on PL and begin Puntland First Bi-Lateral deals and demand they invest in Puntland and not just pay small tax rate and use our infrastructure then invest into their towns.
I would elect you Dr Osman, we need our own Trump.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Mogadishu has bi-lateral 'trade' they create their HQ there. Mogadishu benefits from allowing them to use their port. I don't see much benefit from these other regions in Somalia, are they doing the same for Bosaso? no. So we are losing and they are gaining upper hand. Either we create industries and factories to employ our people or you demand these business-men to invest their HQ in Bosaso and employ the locals.

We must tell the Federal government that mogadishu is taking large chunk of trade side benefits even though it's port doesn't service anyone beyond mogadishu. Bosaso services the nation and isn't benefiting from it. Unacceptable. I will haul their asses into a puntland first meeting.

Mogadishu has bi-lateral 'trade' they create their HQ there. Mogadishu benefits from allowing them to use their port. I don't see much benefit from these other regions in Somalia, are they doing the same for Bosaso? no. So we are losing and they are gaining upper hand. Either we create industries and factories to employ our people or you demand these business-men to invest their HQ in Bosaso and employ the locals.

We must tell the Federal government that mogadishu is taking large chunk of trade side benefits even though it's port doesn't service anyone beyond mogadishu. Bosaso services the nation and isn't benefiting from it. Unacceptable. I will haul their asses into a puntland first meeting.
Exactly everyone uses bosaso like a prostitute but leaves and use that money to send remittance or build their own tuulos smh PL LACKS VISION!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Our roads are being damaged, our public system is overused, our port is OVER USED. For all this damage I just get a small 'tax' and it's not even a high 'tax' to cover this. Unacceptable. Puntland first. Let's save our infrastructure from this abuse and kick em out if they don't comply to puntland first agreements.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Exactly everyone uses bosaso like a prostitute but leaves and use that money to send remittance or build their own tuulos smh PL LACKS VISION!

What makes me angry is not only do we not benefit, they add extra burden on our road system and overe-all infrastructure. They are costing us more to host them and use us like a prostitute to build their own towns. It's crazy this trade policy in Puntland. Isaaq have saved on the cost of damage to infrastructure by not hosting these southies, that's far smarter cuz they will just piss off back to the south and SEND U THE INFRASTRUCTURE BILL for what? not even a single investment.

Our roads are being damaged, our public system is overused, our port is OVER USED. For all this damage I just get a small 'tax' and it's not even a high 'tax' to cover this. Unacceptable. Puntland first. Let's save our infrastructure from this abuse and kick em out if they don't comply to puntland first agreements.
this is so true and the small tax is not even 10% of what we lose in return and whenever we try to look for ways to improve our port and roads these same ppl will criticise us for going against Mogadishu if their loyalty is not to Puntland SEND THEM PACKING.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@GBTarmy Singapore and Dubai are trade based economies, but that's a PROPER trade. They let people use their port but they expect in return you buy and invest in Dubai property market. Create your headquarters there, and so forth. They get something back far larger in return for dubai for allowing trade to happen. This isn't the case in PL. It's actually a negative loss for us not a positive one at all.

what an absolutely retarded convo you two are having, it makes no sense and is so cringe to read. @DR OSMAN start another thread, don’t ruin this informational thread with senseless ramblings. :tacky:

The FGS signed deals to develop roads across the country including roads PL has been trying to develop for awhile now, and instead of being happy you guys are making up nonsensical theories about why you think Bosaso isn’t developed enough. Super awkward...

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
what an absolutely retarded convo you two are having, it makes no sense and is so cringe to read. @DR OSMAN start another thread, don’t ruin this informational thread with senseless ramblings. :tacky:

Puntland First. Go back to mogadishu port you can't even move good from mogadishu to afgoye let alone anywhere else, we should use this leverage on you to sign a puntland first trade deal and if you refuse, well you know you can't go anywhere else except BERBERA. Let them take your silly trade and damage their infrastructure for a petty tax. We don't want u using our road, we won't facilitate your trade with berbera as the tax on the road isn't worth the damage of trucks. Goodbye SOUTHIE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@embarassing my posts are relevant to the topic.

Beledweyn - Gaalkacyo
Garowe - Gaalkacyo
Hobyo - Gaalkacyo
Doolow - Luuq

All the project is geared up to revamp the Puntland Highway connection to Beletwayn to Bosaso. For what? so you can drive smoothly to bosaso and pay petty tax and build up your own towns. Unacceptable, Puntland first or no bosaso port usage is the other option. I AM GOING TRUMP STYLE.

Puntland First. Go back to mogadishu port you can't even move good from mogadishu to afgoye let alone anywhere else, we should use this leverage on you to sign a puntland first trade deal and if you refuse, well you know you can't go anywhere else except BERBERA. Let them take your silly trade and damage their infrastructure for a petty tax. We don't want u using our road, we won't facilitate your trade with berbera as the tax on the road isn't worth the damage of trucks. Goodbye SOUTHIE
You actually believe people from Mogadishu and the south use Bosaso port instead of Mogadishu port? Lool... and this thread is about the FGS fixing the roads in PL and other parts of the country.

Your whole hooyo is from the South stop being embarrassing and have this deluded rant in a thread of your own and stop ruining this one.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You actually believe people from Mogadishu and the south use Bosaso port instead of Mogadishu port? Lool... and this thread is about the FGS fixing the roads in PL and other parts of the country.

Your whole hooyo is from the South stop being embarrassing and have this deluded rant in a thread of your own and stop ruining this one.

Don't lie to me when all my abtis call me from hamar. You can't move beyond afgoye without shabab jumping out of the bushes and levy 1000 dollars on each vehicle and more. U lose more using shabab roads then you gain. The port in mogadishu is for mogadishu only sxb. It won't reach Hawiye regions at all, all shabab is stuck there waiting to grab your ass the second u dare use that road.

I am going to join shabab in the south and continue ensuring noone moves beyond mogadishu. Afkan soo xiran doona

Don't lie to me when all my abtis call me from hamar. You can't move beyond afgoye without shabab jumping out of the bushes and levy 1000 dollars on each vehicle and more. U lose more using shabab roads then you gain. The port in mogadishu is for mogadishu only sxb. It won't reach Hawiye regions at all, all shabab is stuck there waiting to grab your ass the second u dare use that road.
Please take these delusional rants elsewhere. You actually kill threads.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Please take these delusional rants elsewhere. You actually kill threads.

I am going to join shabab in the south, afkan soo xiran doona. To push back the amisom and mogadishu government to makka al mukurammah. I could imagine shabab recruiting tribalist darods to the south, this would be like CANDY for them.

The FGS signed deals to develop roads across the country including roads PL has been trying to develop for awhile now, and instead of being happy you guys are making up nonsensical theories about why you think Bosaso isn’t developed enough. Super awkward...
always passive aggressive and then later cries about "bullying".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts