Somali Region to get 50% of Oil Revenues

Status
Not open for further replies.
hard to unite considering your people have always worked against ONLF interest adn helped and booty shaking ethiopia against my people,

so hypocrisy much ugaas, but thankfully we dont need somalis, if ONLF can win 87% in 2 free elections in the 90s, all they really need is Ogaden/Absame, then rest are really comer tribes, thank god they are too langab, imagine if we had to do referendum, they will back stab us to keep us in ethiopia

oh and since when have somalis ever united in their history? each tribe for his own,

hell will freeze over before somalis unite

Don't take it personal, but I firmly believe you are not able to have a normal discussion, based on knowlegde, arguments and facts. It is not your fault, but i assume that you are just slower than the average human being. You lack self reflection to realize how dumb certain statements of yours are. Not only that you can't write a few decent sentences in the English language, but most of your arguments are based on primitive tribal motivated fake stories.

But i admit you are a funny guy. You could be a new entertaining version of Cigaal Shidaad.

higis waan garan sxb, waa kuwa abdinaasir seeraar right?

higis yusuf maxaad roob.

django war sheego cidaad tahay.

seraar is calwyahan bro

Higis is the general of jubaland saxardiid

higis are part of maxadrobly, 6 sons = camiir, cali yusuf, cali nasar and 2 others,

reer cabdulle are 4 sons: maxadrooble, Hassan dheere, adan Qayr and guleed khalaf, all sub clans fall into these 4, reer amadin, ugas nuur, reer ugas xirisi etc are hassan dheere,

they live in jubaland

this guy is not django no way, no OG ever calls us caghdeer,

its like a chinky calling himself chinky or a white man calling himself cracker or a jews a Judean

Don't take it personal, but I firmly believe you are not able to have a normal discussion, based on knowlegde, arguments and facts. It is not your fault, but i assume that you are just slower than the average human being. You lack self reflection to realize how dumb certain statements of yours are. Not only that you can't write a few decent sentences in the English language, but most of your arguments are based on primitive tribal motivated fake stories.

But i admit you are a funny guy. You could be a new entertaining version of Cigaal Shidaad.

funny coming from an 1door who feast on chat all day long

no point in trying, juts pointing out about your BS fake tears for somalinimo in ddsi when it suits you, thinking ONLF needs that crap

go and lick ethiopian boots in somaliland, if all you are gona come back with is insults, no point in speaking

you are beneath me, i have a PhD in economics, you are taxi driver,

ish , waa 1door

seraar is calwyahan bro

Higis is the general of jubaland saxardiid

higis are part of maxadrobly, 6 sons = camiir, cali yusuf, cali nasar and 2 others,

reer cabdulle are 4 sons: maxadrooble, Hassan dheere, adan Qayr and guleed khalaf, all sub clans fall into these 4, reer amadin, ugas nuur, reer ugas xirisi etc are hassan dheere,

they live in jubaland

this guy is not django no way, no OG ever calls us caghdeer,

its like a chinky calling himself chinky or a white man calling himself cracker or a jews a Judean
yes I meant saxardiid, I know reer cabdulle very well bro.

I vouch for django, it's him.

yes I meant saxardiid, I know reer cabdulle very well bro.

I vouch for django, it's him.
Ama MZ ha noqdo ama cawlyahan iyo ogadeenka kale ha noqdo, waa wada sijui wax Alaale iyo wax ay kala yaqaanan majirto, so many dumb ass niggas hiding behind academic degrees such as faarax macalin.

funny coming from an 1door who feast on chat all day long

no point in trying, juts pointing out about your BS fake tears for somalinimo in ddsi when it suits you, thinking ONLF needs that crap

go and lick ethiopian boots in somaliland, if all you are gona come back with is insults, no point in speaking

you are beneath me, i have a PhD in economics, you are taxi driver,

ish , waa 1door

I just said DDSI has many tribes your dirty peace of shit and the ones that worked for the Xabashis where from your tribe, as well the opposition, hence i said DDSI need a united cause against this before this happens again. If you wanna be used by the Habashis for another 10 years time it is up to you. But again you lack the IQ to have a discussion.

You dumb looser, i don't think you really have a PhD in economics, but it is definitely nothing you can impress me with and every taxi driver has a higher IQ than you. Generally speaking someone with a PhD is an educated critical thinker and not a looser, who uses fake stories from his tribe for argumentation. You are way to narrow minded to ne a Dr. in any field, tell this someone else.

I just said DDSI has many tribes your dirty peace of shit and the ones that worked for the Xabashis where from your tribe, as well the opposition, hence i said DDSI need a united cause against this before this happens again. If you wanna be used by the Habashis for another 10 years time it is up to you. But again you lack the IQ to have a discussion.

You dumb looser, i don't think you really have a PhD in economics, but it is definitely nothing you can impress me with and every taxi driver has a higher IQ than you. Generally speaking someone with a PhD is an educated critical thinker and not a looser, who uses fake stories from his tribe for argumentation. You are way to narrow minded to ne a Dr. in any field, tell this someone else.

ok ugas what ever suits you, i have to go and pray salat, your an 1door, come down, no need to call me the s word, i never insulated you,

i am sorry if being called 1door is offensive,

your just an 1door, talking to you is waste of time, honestly, low IQ chat chewing somali hating 1door,

Idoors has nothing to do with the affairs of DDS or its oil revenue as you are an alien to this part of the world, take your cantarabaash somewhere else.

we saw somalis and their m1dgan nimo and used regional powers, so we took Que and beat them at their own game, two can play that game, and iley used to come and kill 1doors like xooolo, why not, he made peace with the habashi and did what the 1door were doing, working with gaalo,

we will work with the devil to kill your people and maintain control,

your insignificant and will sit behind me in somali region and so are all the other 25 somali tribes , all s

useless, and cannot do anything even when i go to war with 110 million habashi

your are not needed and your nothing, stick to your triangle bullying harti come what may i will decide your fate in somali region, insha Allah after God of course,

*****s has nothing to do with the affairs of DDS or its oil revenue as you are an alien to this part of the world, take your cantarabaash somewhere else.

Last time i refused to insult you back, because it was near Ramadan. You dirty Bastard with a IQ like dog, didn't you last time make a thread about Somaliland, although you don't reside in it ? Secondly i am from Gashaamo, so who the f*ck are you to tell me what i can talk about or not ? If you emotional pussy can't handle an opinion of someone else, gtfo and move on.

Last time i refused to insult you back, because it was near Ramadan. You dirty Bastard with a IQ like dog, didn't you last time make a thread about Somaliland, although you don't reside in it ? Secondly i am from Gashaamo, so who the f*ck are you to tell me what i can talk about or not ? If you emotional pussy can't handle an opinion of someone else, gtfo and move on.
Oh your from gashaamo our picknick go to area when we're bored, you still have no say in the region, your a minority îdoor who came to gashaamo looking for your looted camels.

I am the one who visits gashaamo every second year when you talk trash and make you shut your two legs after im done, sxb don't forget liyu police and what we did to your kins in gashaamo and jaamac dubad, we can easily migrate you back to your triangle state.
that's why i can decide what subjects you can talk about, pussy ass îdoor.

and since when did i make a thread about kintirland? if i ever do or have done it, it was rather an negative than a positive one, i have no symphaty for kintirland connected ïdoors meddling in our affairs, f*ck ïdoor, f*ck wixii sheegta iyo la halmaala ba :mjlol:

Last edited:
Oh your from gashaamo our picknick go to area when we're bored, you still have no say in the region, your a minority îdoor who came to gashaamo looking for your looted camels.

I am the one

I am the one who visits gashaamo every second year when you talk trash and make you shut your two legs after im done, sxb don't forget liyu police and what we did to your kins in gashaamo and jaamac dubad, we can easily migrate you back to your triangle state.
that's why i can decide what subjects you can talk about, pussy ass îdoor.

and since when did i make a thread about kintirland? if i ever do or have done it, it was rather an negative than a positive one, i have no symphaty for kintirland connected ïdoors meddling in our affairs, f*ck ïdoor, f*ck wixii sheegta iyo la halmaala ba :mjlol:

Didn't Abdi Iley kill thousands of your women including mass rapes you filthy Bastard, so why you talk about 16 people in Jamac Dubad, as if this is something to praise yourself for ? Again for you, i will talk about what i want to, who are you son of a ?

Next time answer to my initial post or just move on you emotional c*nt. But what should i expect from a product of Jail Ogaadeen, Dhiladii ku dhashay iyo Nasabiyadaada was.

Didn't Abdi Iley kill thousands of your women including mass rapes you filthy Bastard, so why you talk about 16 people in Jamac Dubad, as if this is something to praise yourself for ? Again for you, i will talk about what i want to, who are you son of a ?

Next time answer to my initial post or just move on you emotional c*nt. But what should i expect from a product of Jail Ogaadeen, Dhiladii ku dhashay iyo Nasabiyadaada was.
dee shidaalka ma ahan shidalkii siilka hooyaada ee qoyanayd kasoo tifqaysay ee orod kintirland ola doono dood iyo suaalo, qof victim ah oo laablakac wada ayaad tahay adiga iyo awoowgaaba.

anaga oo ka hadlayna kintirland waligaa maad aragtay? maxaa affaraheena kusoo dhex geliyey sidii dhila qooqan, war before being accepted you have to hand over one of your girls, thats how it always has been, rooted from the times of when your ancestors used to hand over their girls for free to use our wells for their thirsty dying animals.

Now hand over your sister and i will let you talk about what you want, if iley raped or killed any of us is none of your concern as he is one of us, your an idoor, an enemy of ours who did all those things to us when we were weak and fighting against the state ethiopia, what in gods name made you think you can talk about our resources ayaa ku dhashay ee.

dee shidaalka ma ahan shidalkii siilka hooyaada ee qoyanayd kasoo tifqaysay ee orod kintirland ola doono dood iyo suaalo, qof victim ah oo laablakac wada ayaad tahay adiga iyo awoowgaaba.

anaga oo ka hadlayna kintirland waligaa maad aragtay? maxaa affaraheena kusoo dhex geliyey sidii dhila qooqan, war before being accepted you have to hand over one of your girls, thats how it always has been, rooted from the times of when your ancestors used to hand over their girls for free to use our wells for their thirsty dying animals.

Now hand over your sister and i will let you talk about what you want, if iley raped or killed any of us is none of your concern as he is one of us, your an *****, an enemy of ours who did all those things to us when we were weak and fighting against the state ethiopia, what in gods name made you think you can talk about our resources ayaa ku dhashay ee.

Cry me a river you emotional pussy, why are you so triggered ? Don't write me such long texts, I'm not your boyfriend you fag. I did not even insult your tribe once, because i don't have a problem with any tribe, but gobanimo is something a son of a like you will never understand. This is my last reply for you son, Hoyadaada iyo walaasha baan hortaada wasaya, wax aad ka qaban kartid na ma jidhto ibnul Xaraan yahow.
:trumpsmirk:

Isaaq were heavily represented in that jail. At 1.29 one of them discusses his relative's fate with the jeegaan flag in clear sight :francis:

maasai-beaded-somaliland-flag.jpg

:russ:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
50% to Somali Regional Govt, 25% to Addis Ababa, 25% divided among the Federal States

Farmajo should learn from his masters in Addis Ababa.
:ooh:
He actually thinks Mogadishu deserves 50% of oil revenues from regions they don't even govern.
:mjlol:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
All Somali clans in Somali Region need to set aside political differences and take back our land. This can't continue. We are stronger than them. Eritrea defeated Ethiopia so why can't we? My clan lives there, and the Darod and Isaaq and Hawiye are my brothers. We need to end this occupation. If anyone is going to be a dictator, I'd much rather it be Ogaden or any clan free from being a puppet and I would be so happy for that despite the oppression. At least we control ourselves and not Oromo or Amhara or Tigray. This status quo unacceptable. How can 50% be shared when it is 100% Somali? Ogaden or anyone else can take 100% and I will be happy. That should be the worst option for Somalis, not sharing with xabashi.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
50% is a good deal.. especially for an underdeveloped part of the world lacking the know-how to extract it by themselves.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
50% is a good deal.. especially for an underdeveloped part of the world lacking the know-how to extract it by themselves.

Good news is the Somali region will become the most prosperous region in Ethiopia.

The bad news is non-Somalis would migrate to the Somali region in masses just so they can get a good quality of living and find better paying jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts