Somali Region to get 50% of Oil Revenues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, although i doubt it will be 50 percent. Anyway K5 needs a united Somali cause, because Ethopia will try a divide and conquer tactic for the tribes, no matter how much the oil share is. Every folks in Ethopia has understand that you can only get your fair share in the country if you are united. Tigray are united, Oromo are united, Afar are united and Amharo are united. It is just us, where no tribe will trust the other. Dumb people, even the uncivilized Oromo are now the most powerful folks and player in east Africa. But tell this low IQ Somalis, who rather fight each other than their enemies. Allah will not change the state of a folks, if they don't changed themselves first.

oromo is 50 million, and have had their language banned and their forced to become gaal for 300 years

somalis will not unite agaisnt habashi, there are 26 somali tribes in ddsi and only Ogaden has been willing to fight for decades, willing to die whlst others were happy to be ruled by ethiopia

50% is not what we want, we want ONLF to win, and Ogaden will sue the anti chinese card against the west to make sure we get our referendum,

if ONLF is not blocked, from elections 2020, they will win insha Allah 87% or more like in 1993 and 1997

right now as we speak ONLf is creating chapters again in every village and town and degmo deep inside Oagdeniya very quietly,

for them to come in the deal was free elections, referendum and oil revenue sharing until referendum is agreed, hence why US ambassador was in jigjiga to meet ONLf for 5 days back late 2018

ethiopia is dying, it will enevr have free nation wide geenral elections and abiy will go the way of zinawi and be killed under cover or will be kicked out

we must leave ethiopia, we Ogadens have lost too many sons and daughters, now ONLF will sue the pen, in secretly and in open we shall leave this shut hole nation fake country created and held together by west aide money

Ina cagjar is a good lad he should continue sending his cagdheer kin to jail ogaden :russ:

B000nika beta, we will decided your fate in somali region since we rule you, so come down, your like a wife in jubaland and dds, must always wait till Ogaden makes moves, war or peace you will always sit behind him Boonita :russ:[

Great news, although i doubt it will be 50 percent. Anyway K5 needs a united Somali cause, because Ethopia will try a divide and conquer tactic for the tribes, no matter how much the oil share is. Every folks in Ethopia has understand that you can only get your fair share in the country if you are united. Tigray are united, Oromo are united, Afar are united and Amharo are united. It is just us, where no tribe will trust the other. Dumb people, even the uncivilized Oromo are now the most powerful folks and player in east Africa. But tell this low IQ Somalis, who rather fight each other than their enemies. Allah will not change the state of a folks, if they don't changed themselves first.

hard to unite considering your people have always worked against ONLF interest adn helped and booty shaking ethiopia against my people,

so hypocrisy much ugaas, but thankfully we dont need somalis, if ONLF can win 87% in 2 free elections in the 90s, all they really need is Ogaden/Absame, then rest are really comer tribes, thank god they are too langab, imagine if we had to do referendum, they will back stab us to keep us in ethiopia

oh and since when have somalis ever united in their history? each tribe for his own,

hell will freeze over before somalis unite

That is an equitable arrangement. The issue of corruptions hasn't been addressed . The resource curse will happen.

Thanks to Baldie who has made his kins langaab.

As they say the world goes round.Next time a makahil comes to power.They should make sure no jahuur or Cali yuusuf resides in the Somali region they should be made langaabs.Jahuurs should be sent to Pl while Cali yussuf to SL.
nin wayn camal umaad hadlin.

jaahuur iyo makaahiil waa walaalo, cagjar doesnt represent us, the same way ilay didnt represent you.

makaahiil will be next president, that's a given.

a whole lot of crying in doollo and hawd baa soo socata.

all the gerrymandering the baldie is doing will be undone, and new territories will be brought to the field.

wax badso wax beel bay keentaa bilaash looma odhan.

jaahuur iyo makaahiil waa walaalo, cagjar doesnt represent us, the same way ilay didnt represent you.

all the gerrymandering the baldie is doing will be undone, and new territories will be brought to the field.

By the way are there oil fields in Wardheer because it seems each dabodhilif is taking orders to depopulate Wardheer cagdheers.Ileey now Baldie.

oromo is 50 million, and have had their language banned and their forced to become gaal for 300 years

somalis will not unite agaisnt habashi, there are 26 somali tribes in ddsi and only Ogaden has been willing to fight for decades, willing to die whlst others were happy to be ruled by ethiopia

50% is not what we want, we want ONLF to win, and Ogaden will sue the anti chinese card against the west to make sure we get our referendum,

if ONLF is not blocked, from elections 2020, they will win insha Allah 87% or more like in 1993 and 1997

right now as we speak ONLf is creating chapters again in every village and town and degmo deep inside Oagdeniya very quietly,

for them to come in the deal was free elections, referendum and oil revenue sharing until referendum is agreed, hence why US ambassador was in jigjiga to meet ONLf for 5 days back late 2018

ethiopia is dying, it will enevr have free nation wide geenral elections and abiy will go the way of zinawi and be killed under cover or will be kicked out

we must leave ethiopia, we Ogadens have lost too many sons and daughters, now ONLF will sue the pen, in secretly and in open we shall leave this shut hole nation fake country created and held together by west aide money
“They” would never let it happen. They like muslims under constant subjugation so they wouldn’t allow another somali nation, esp bcs they support Ethiopia to keep the other countries in check to keep their interests

i dont even know firstly if this django is same guy from somnet or he is one of us bro,

i am suspicious he copied the name from somnet and pretending to be that one from somnet, he needs to send me massage detailing who he us as i know the one from somnet, he massaged me once clarifying who he is

By the way are there oil fields in Wardheer because it seems each dabodhilif is taking orders to depopulate Wardheer cagdheers.Ileey now Baldie.

no OG ever call their own cagheeer, we never do that

who are you kid? i dont thing your are same django from somnet, identify your self?

you 1door?

so many sheegats lately on here

i dont even know firstly if this django is same guy from somnet or he is one of us bro,

i am suspicious he copied the name from somnet and pretending to be that one from somnet, he needs to send me massage detailing who he us as i know the one from somnet, he massaged me once clarifying who he is
war waa isagii ina adeer. I can tell by the way he writes.

waa nin reer caamir qani ah, oo weliba cirkaa u jira cabaar

waryaa soo saas ma'aha? @Django

sxb jooji kala qaybinta, waa waxa cagjar iyo kuwa calooshood u shaqaystayaasha ay doonayaan.

Warya terri its me I just got angry at how every Cagdheer leader wants the blood of makahil.Also why has iley,baldie sidelined the lions of Cagdheer.What iley did to Makahil in Dollow is genocide.Kids dying on the streets and know the Bald guy repeating the same cycle.Horta MZ maxa kasi ah?

makahil has had 2 presidents of ddsi already, they will come insha Allah and will sort out cagjars mess, waa lander makahil, and brave warriors,

yuo are a foreigner, steering shyt up between brtohers, ferrari answered you good,

now please give us your real tribe, no OG has ever called his own cagheeer, i sense the 1doorness from you,

“They” would never let it happen. They like muslims under constant subjugation so they wouldn’t allow another somali nation, esp bcs they support Ethiopia to keep the other countries in check to keep their interests
tbh the west isn't so fond of supporting breakaway regions(unless the oppressors are muslim: like Sudan) , even for cadaans.

look at Catalonia and the basque region, neither Europe nor America support their secession movements.

However, Ethiopia is bound to disintegrate, it always has, and it probably will at least once more. Declaring independence when it does, having enough well equipped fighting men with international allies is the best and the best option. That means, the groundwork for this day should already be in place, and we should be ready, but it wont happen.

HOWEVER, somalis are too low IQed to understand this, they got oppressed by a nigga whose rebellious movement we funded(Zenawi).

war waa isagii ina adeer. I can tell by the way he writes.

waa nin reer caamir qani ah, oo weliba cirkaa u jira cabaar

waryaa soo saas ma'aha? @Django

sxb jooji kala qaybinta, waa waxa cagjar iyo kuwa calooshood u shaqaystayaasha ay doonayaan.

django is not reeer camir, he is Higis reer waamo nasab asli

i am pretty sure thats what he told me,

Higis are maxadrooble cabdulle , maxadroobel had 6 sons, ironically they are brothers of cali yusuf

django is not reeer camir, he is Higis reer waamo nasab asli

i am pretty sure thats what he told me,

Higis are maxadrooble cabdulle , maxadroobel had 6 sons, ironically they are brothers of cali yusuf
higis waan garan sxb, waa kuwa abdinaasir seeraar right?

higis yusuf maxaad roob.

django war sheego cidaad tahay.

Warya terri its me I just got angry at how every Cagdheer leader wants the blood of makahil.Also why has iley,baldie sidelined the lions of Cagdheer.What iley did to Makahil in Dollow is genocide.Kids dying on the streets and know the Bald guy repeating the same cycle.Horta MZ maxa kasi ah?

no way,

i dont think its you

you are not the asli django, Patriot is nasab asli ah, and he never called us cagheer, his own,

iley is gone

and are yuo aksing me what i am after reer zubeer? patriot, the real nasab knows this, we discussed in detail

which is another proof you are NOT him because me and him have had so many massages back and forth discussing our sub clans,

you will be karbashed, i hear by declare you a sheegat m1dgaan pretending to me django aka patriort,

you are most likely an 1door, MJ, or a MX

you are fake , stop claiming my maxadroobly cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts