Somali Region to get 50% of Oil Revenues

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long until Somalis become a minority in the region

Ethiopians are already invading coastal towns in Somali regions, the "we are migrating to Arabia" is a lie I believe.

I also suspect many could be trained in combat.

Ethiopia is also going to have a navy courtesy of France.

The invasion is well underway.

Great news, although i doubt it will be 50 percent. Anyway K5 needs a united Somali cause, because Ethopia will try a divide and conquer tactic for the tribes, no matter how much the oil share is. Every folks in Ethopia has understand that you can only get your fair share in the country if you are united. Tigray are united, Oromo are united, Afar are united and Amharo are united. It is just us, where no tribe will trust the other. Dumb people, even the uncivilized Oromo are now the most powerful folks and player in east Africa. But tell this low IQ Somalis, who rather fight each other than their enemies. Allah will not change the state of a folks, if they don't changed themselves first.

Thanks to Baldie who has made his kins langaab.

As they say the world goes round.Next time a makahil comes to power.They should make sure no jahuur or Cali yuusuf resides in the Somali region they should be made langaabs.Jahuurs should be sent to Pl while Cali yussuf to SL.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Ethiopians are already invading coastal towns in Somali regions, the "we are migrating to Arabia" is a lie I believe.

I also suspect many could be trained in combat.

Ethiopia is also going to have a navy courtesy of France.

The invasion is well underway.
Ethiopia is Baba of the Horn.

Thanks to Baldie who has made his kins langaab.

As they say the world goes round.Next time a makahil comes to power.They should make sure no jahuur or Cali yuusuf resides in the Somali region they should be made langaabs.Jahuurs should be sent to Pl while Cali yussuf to SL.

Ina cagjar is a good lad he should continue sending his cagdheer kin to jail ogaden :russ:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I praise the Lord for this great news. Ethiopia the beaken of hope for Eastern Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending