Somali rappers that are blowing up in the UK

Looool @Jaydaan

you’re Bengali friends showed up to the cinema with a machete and all of a sudden you’ve become a bad man kkkkkkkkk.

I believe in either go hard or go home my friend. Rap is Street life. If you ain’t about that then I ain’t interested. Next you gonna talk about a rapper saying calling women hoes is wrong. Even Chris brown call them hoes

Macalin M

Out here
I believe in either go hard or go home my friend. Rap is Street life. If you ain’t about that then I ain’t interested. Next you gonna talk about a rapper saying calling women hoes is wrong. Even Chris brown call them hoes
Rappers with beef ain’t going to blow and if they do their fame will be short lived.

I wouldn’t even call these guys rappers to be honest. Alz sort of raps sometimes but 38 never does.

One min, you lot are slating black people and black culture, the next min you're glorifying Somali guys that emulate black culture through rapping.

Makeup your minds. Such confused saac saacs.

I'm from London...UK rap will never takeoff in the States....max is Canada due to cultural similarities and lingo...or Europe and not all of Europe just certain countries lol

Plus wallahi tbh uk rap is deeaaad for the most part like 98%

Tukraq

VIP
I'm from London...UK rap will never takeoff in the States....max is Canada due to cultural similarities and lingo...or Europe and not all of Europe just certain countries lol

Plus wallahi tbh uk rap is deeaaad for the most part like 98%
theses ones aren't bad, I can see them getting some US buzz, there accents aren't egregious like say Maya jamas ex

:damnmusic::ohhhdamn:
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts