Somali rapper jaffar byn pissed on with sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Brother you are putting Swedish Somalis on a piedestal, there are some disgusting somalis here doing god knows what. Not that I am proud of it but Somalis have been killing other somali people, kurds, arabs and eastern european people.

It is disturbingly easy to get a gun here because it is so easy to smuggle in and shit. In the capital and the 2nd largest city they control most of the drug trade. Literally we are the african americans of Sweden but here you don't get jailed as easy and the time you serve is laughable. The Swedish government are to easy on these fuckers.

I'm not even joking the justice system is so lenient that if you kill someone, just on technicalities you are very likely to get a reduced sentence or the case thrown out completely. :noneck:

And I thought the UK justice system was lenient.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Don't worry somali people here in Sweden or most countries in Europe are so culturally weak the kids don't even speak Somali anymore. Most of the Somalis I know can speak Swedish better than Somali including me.. Give it a couple of generations and the shit will subside and we will become weird black s̶o̶m̶a̶l̶i̶ swedish people.

Wallahi no joke, If I have a child I highly doubt she/he will speak good enough Somali to have a basic conversation or at all even. My somali is not good enough.. The yurub lacag is to good :jcoleno:

HORTA I WAS SURE ALL THE GUYS WERE SOMALI. Laakin now that i've heard it with sound....some of those fucking voices sound like kurdish/arab qaniisin. Not that it is better if they're all somali, just easier to stomach :mugshotman:

& they were threatening to pull out their gun if he resisted.

LETS LET THE POOR BOY LIVE. #LEAVEJAFFARALONE2k17 :farole:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Can u really believe this, he's saying Swedish cheese gangsters are stone cold killers :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
O97G1_s-200x150.gif

Can u really believe this, he's saying Swedish cheese gangsters are stone cold killers :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

It's as if ur oblivious to what a gun can do. A qaniis can pull a gun on you, whatchu gon do? Assume his gayness can't pull the trigger? :siilaanyolaugh:

Guys like u are the first ones to get shot.
Waar rest in peace to you. :mjlol:

HORTA I WAS SURE ALL THE GUYS WERE SOMALI. Laakin now that i've heard it with sound....some of those fucking voices sound like kurdish/arab qaniisin. Not that it is better if they're all somali, just easier to stomach :mugshotman:

It was 3 guys and all were somalis

Men ena låter som en import, jag tror han som gav honom en örfil

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

They are all somali

European Somalis are such disappointments. I remember on one of my trips back to the motherland a fellow working at a local restaurant was having a conversation with me as I waited for my food. He asked me about western education system and what I study. He then remarked how different North Americans and europeans specifically those in the U.K. are , he said they they waste their opportunity there, especially the males. He said they left this country to go to a place with opportunity but all they do is lay on the couch , sleep, and don't do anything productive with their life, he said they should have just stayed in Somalia if they had no ambition. After not graduating you guys work in a bread factory nightshift is what the common trend is apparently.
Its not easy . Don't come for us like that :ileycry:

I'm not reer UK tho, but this happened in my Sweden :damedamn:

It's as if ur oblivious to what a gun can do. A qaniis can pull a gun on you, whatchu gon do? Assume his gayness can't pull the trigger? :siilaanyolaugh:

Guys like u are the first ones to get shot.
Waar rest in peace to you. :mjlol:
We're talking Swedish cheese guns here, they won't do shit but graze u a little

Status
Not open for further replies.