Somali rapper jaffar byn pissed on with sound

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Nah deenta ilahi if it got to that stage I wouldn't sit there.
Get the f*ck out of here man, these guys are stone cold killers the f*ck you talking about and Jaffar knows it, everyone knows them. So if they pull up and you act tough it's practically committing suicide.

Not knowing who they are, okay I can understand you fighting back. But if you knew who they were you wouldn't do shit I can swear on it.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Get the f*ck out of here man, these guys are stone cold killers the f*ck you talking about and Jaffar knows it, everyone knows them. So if they pull up and you act tough it's practically committing suicide.

Not knowing who they are, okay I can understand you fighting back. But if you knew who they were you wouldn't do shit I can swear on it.
No Nigga from Sweden is a stone cold killer. They're more likely to be pro-incest than a killer Foh stone cold killers kulaha :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
No Nigga from Sweden is a stone cold killer. They're more likely to be pro-incest than a killer Foh stone cold killers kulaha :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
They are suspects on 10 different murder cases, what the hell are you talking about? They are not mentally there and what I meant by stone cold is basically they don't give a f*ck if you die or not.

Go preach that shit in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö I dare you. Your own people would embarrass you, the f*ck you think they are blond and blue eyed niggas?

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

I wouldn't mess with Swedes if I were you.............

vikings-credit-history.jpg

02_vikings_fighting.jpg

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
They are suspects on 10 different murder cases, what the hell are you talking about? They are not mentally there and what I meant by stone cold is basically they don't give a f*ck if you die or not.

Go preach that shit in Stockholm, Gothenburg or Malmö I dare you, your own people would embarrass you the f*ck you think they are blond, blue eyed niggas?
War why you bigging up some random xoolos for? You don't see me bigging up gangiistars from London saying they the real shit sxb. If these niggas ain't from Chiraq or Muqdisho in the 1990s then they ain't shit ygm.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
War why you bigging up some random xoolos for? You don't see me bigging up gangiistars from London saying they the real shit sxb. If these niggas ain't from Chiraq or Muqdisho in the 1990s then they ain't shit ygm.
I am not blowing them up, f*ck them. I am just calling out bullshit when I see it.

Some people here are saying they would rather have died, but in reality they would be pissing their pants while getting pissed on.

I am not blowing them up, f*ck them. I am just calling out bullshit when I see it.

Some people here are saying they would rather have died, but in reality they would be pissing their pants while getting pissed on.
It is stupid to risk your life for prides sake but knowing myself I woudve lost my temper in such situations(wouldn't be in that situation to begin with) But That's probably why so many somalis are getting killed because of prides sake and hard headedness.

Really? Believe what you want. Swedes are soft niggas waryaa. The only badass from your cucked country is Zlatan. Every swede I met while I was there was a nigga
Dude i lived in uk for 3 years, you guys were bullied by Madows until scandinavians and dutch people moved in... most of the somalis in uk with crime background are either raised or born outside uk in their early years

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Really? Believe what you want. Swedes are soft niggas waryaa. The only badass from your cucked country is Zlatan. Every swede I met while I was there was a nigga
Brother you are putting Swedish Somalis on a piedestal, there are some disgusting somalis here doing god knows what. Not that I am proud of it but Somalis have been killing other somali people, kurds, arabs and eastern european people.

It is disturbingly easy to get a gun here because it is so easy to smuggle in and shit. In the capital and the 2nd largest city they control most of the drug trade. Literally we are the african americans of Sweden but here you don't get jailed as easy and the time you serve is laughable. The Swedish government are to easy on these fuckers.

I'm not even joking the justice system is so lenient that if you kill someone, just on technicalities you are very likely to get a reduced sentence or the case thrown out completely. :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts